SOUNDCLOUD MANAGER (plays)

Discussions to do with Soundcloud Manager. Do not use for support, use the dedicated support forum for help requests
therealxyeen

SOUNDCLOUD MANAGER (plays)

Post by therealxyeen »

If I play tracks using accounts, will they play ads on my tracks?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: SOUNDCLOUD MANAGER (plays)

Post by martin@rootjazz »

therealxyeen wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:48 am If I play tracks using accounts, will they play ads on my tracks?
Don't know. However, if you are trying to play ads in order to generate revenue this is fraudulent, illegal and against the TOS of using the product.

<standard disclaimer>

Boosting plays in order to get paid is fraud and is illegal. Even if your intention is not to defraud, just increase exposure it doesn't matter - it is fraud.

Fake plays for pay is fraud and the law is clear: it is illegal. As an application developer, I am liable for facilitating fraud by building a program with the intention to defraud.

Automating a website to boost your stats is not illegal, one can make up their own mind to use automation programs for legal purposes, we do not condone nor will tolerate illegal behaviour.

Regards,
Martin

Legal Disclaimer:
---------------------

Please see the Terms of License: https://rootjazz.com/license.html

I have copied the relevant section here:

By purchasing the software you agree that you will not use the software for any illegal activities based on the law of your country. For more information on the laws of your country you are advised to seek legal advice, we cannot nor will give legal advice. The software is sold in good faith and for legal promotional methods only. If we suspect you are, or intend to use the program for illegal / fraudulent activities your license will be deactivated immediately with no refund.
therealxyeen

Post by therealxyeen »

I agree. I wasn't intending on it. I was just wondering.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

therealxyeen wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:26 pm I agree. I wasn't intending on it.
Glad to hear. We just have to be absolutely clear when it comes to fraud and illegal usage / intent.

Regards,
Martin