Account verification issue

Discussions to do with Soundcloud Manager. Do not use for support, use the dedicated support forum for help requests
rob4926

Account verification issue

Post by rob4926 »

Hello, when I go to reverify my accounts it will only reverify about 20% of them. The ones that weren’t reverified I run again and then it will only do about 20% of those again rather then doing them all at once. I use this feature all the time and it used to get all of the accounts reverified at once. Do you know why this would be happening?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Account verification issue

Post by martin@rootjazz »

What do you mean by "reverify"? You mean request the verification email and click the link in the mail?

Or something else?

What do the action logs say?

IF using proxies, are the proxies working?
If using proxies, paid or public?
Have you tested the proxes?

and submit logs please:
HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the first 4 numbers is sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)
rob4926

Post by rob4926 »

Yes when I go to the account TAB and click view unverified accounts and click attempt reverify.
All my proxies are working and are private paid proxies. My log ID is 2543
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

rob4926 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:54 am Yes when I go to the account TAB and click view unverified accounts and click attempt reverify.
All my proxies are working and are private paid proxies. My log ID is 2543
ok thanks for confirming, I understand now. I imagine it is pop settings related, I'll check logs and get back to you today
rob4926

Post by rob4926 »

Thank you! I appreciate it :)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Resend Verification emails: <user>
Request resend of all verification mails...
Wait 1 minute for emails to arrive
No new mails found after 3 attempts.

Either the mail provider is very slow and not processing the mails or SC is not sending them.

Have you logged into the accounts who failed to reverify and check if the mail was received?

Might be hard to tell which logs related to which account as you threaded heavily. Re-run the action on just a handful of accounts with a single (1) thread so you can follow the logs easily

Regards,
Martin
rob4926

Post by rob4926 »

I Still haven’t fixed the verification problem. Still having trouble with that and now also creating accounts is not working and keeps failing
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

rob4926 wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:59 am I Still haven’t fixed the verification problem. Still having trouble with that and now also creating accounts is not working and keeps failing
Can you answer my questions above please.
Either the mail provider is very slow and not processing the mails or SC is not sending them.

Have you logged into the accounts who failed to reverify and check if the mail was received?

Might be hard to tell which logs related to which account as you threaded heavily. Re-run the action on just a handful of accounts with a single (1) thread so you can follow the logs easily

rob4926

Post by rob4926 »

I just checked to see if the emails were sent it it looks like they are being sent. I can’t rerun the action because the create account tab isn’t working either so I have no accounts to test it on.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

rob4926 wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:01 pm I can’t rerun the action because the create account tab isn’t working either so I have no accounts to test it on.
why not?
Please, read through this post and submit your issue accordingly. Not everything will be relevant to your issue, but have a read as it gives an idea of the information you can provide to help me help you as quickly as possible without delays in having to request additional information :)

https://rootjazz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1634

Regards,
Martin