Account verification issue

Discussions to do with Soundcloud Manager. Do not use for support, use the dedicated support forum for help requests
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Account verification issue

Post by martin@rootjazz »

rob4926 wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:12 am I found the reason i was having trouble with this... my proxies were getting ip banned, so when i went to verify the accounts the emails were already deleted.
Not sure how that would effect things. If the email was sent, SC cannot delete the mail from the inbox. It would still be there
I recently purchased a residential pool of proxies to fix this. Im having a issue importing the residential proxy. I can send you the proxy details over email if thats easier for you maybe to test. I believe im using the right format, just not sure why they are not importing.
Of course email it over.

Code: Select all

support[at]soundcloudmanager[dot]com

Regards,
Martin
rob4926

Post by rob4926 »

The email accounts I purchased kept getting banned, so when SoundCloud would go to send the verification link there would be no email account to login to, which is why it would say my login details were incorrect as well
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

ahh ok the email accounts, that makes sense. Thanks for letting me know
rob4926

Post by rob4926 »

Yes, anytime! I’m sending the test proxy right now
malik123

Post by malik123 »

same here also, at the point when I go to reverify my records it will just reverify about 20% of them. The ones that weren't reverified I run again and afterwards it will just do about 20% of those again instead of doing them at the same time. I utilize this element constantly and it used to get the entirety of the records reverified immediately. Do you know why this would occur?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

malik123 wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:13 pm same here also, at the point when I go to reverify my records it will just reverify about 20% of them. The ones that weren't reverified I run again and afterwards it will just do about 20% of those again instead of doing them at the same time. I utilize this element constantly and it used to get the entirety of the records reverified immediately. Do you know why this would occur?
I would need logs to look into. But most likely the program cannot log into the email account, nor find the mail, or the mail isn't in the inbox but another folder (spam)