Playlists

Discussions to do with Soundcloud Manager. Do not use for support, use the dedicated support forum for help requests
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Playlists

Post by martin@rootjazz »

put hip hop as the 'genre' to search fo
Do note, "hiphop" is not "hip hop" is not "hip-ho"p is not "hiphop & rap". Soundcloud treats these all as different, so make sure you are using the correct genre / search as some may have 10000s of results, others 10s.

When I click 'playlists' for it to search for playlists it asks me to fill out 'meta'
Create a playlist on website, when you do you have to fill out some meta data for your playlist, cover image, title etc, that is what the program is asking for.
click PLAYLIST META and fill in the info

Also, is there a way I can add my songs to that random playlist its creating at the same time?
No, never thought of that. But it is a good suggestion! I will try and get it added for a future update. For now, the only way to go that would be to manually provide a list of tracks to build a playlist from.

So you could use the SCRAPE TAB to save a list of 1000 tracks, add your tracks every 20, 50 whatever positions to the list, then tell the program to make (n) playlists from the tracks provided
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Playlists

Post by martin@rootjazz »