Import database from another bot

Discussions to do with Soundcloud Manager. Do not use for support, use the dedicated support forum for help requests
slice69300

Import database from another bot

Post by slice69300 »

Hello,

I'm using another bot for a year now and I want to move to soundcloud manager. I followed a lot of users whit this bot and I don't want to follow them again. Is there a way to import a database to blacklist those already followed users?

(I tried to ask this several time on the pre-sale formulary section but no answer)

Thank you!
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Import database from another bot

Post by martin@rootjazz »

(I tried to ask this several time on the pre-sale formulary section but no answer)
Strange, nothing has come through. I will check on that.

slice69300 wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:43 pm Hello,

I'm using another bot for a year now and I want to move to soundcloud manager. I followed a lot of users whit this bot and I don't want to follow them again. Is there a way to import a database to blacklist those already followed users?

Thank you!
Yes you can import a list of soundcloud profiles you have already followed. Do you know the format it is in?
@username
username
https://soundcloud.com/username

or something else?

The program will accept a list to be imported, one per line.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

the contact form was erroring and not sending the message. My apologies has been fixed now
slice69300

Post by slice69300 »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:55 pm
slice69300 wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:43 pm Hello,

Thank you!
Yes you can import a list of soundcloud profiles you have already followed. Do you know the format it is in?
@username
username
https://soundcloud.com/username

or something else?

The program will accept a list to be imported, one per line.
Hi. Thanks for the answer.
No, I don't know yet. I'll try to get it first :) Then I come back to you.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

When you do let me know and whatever the format, we can do something for you I am sure

Regards,
Martin