How many account can i use by day ?

Discussions to do with Soundcloud Manager. Do not use for support, use the dedicated support forum for help requests
absolute valentine

How many account can i use by day ?

Post by absolute valentine »

Hi Rootjazz,

I' am wondering something as how many account i can use by day with the function Follow/unfollow.

I explain my case with more details :

I manage some artists accounts and i try to build them a real soundcloud fan base. Right now i manage 4 account but i'm scare to use the bot to follow and unfollow account. I would like to manage like 10 accounts in fact.

I wonder if it use my ip as if i manage 10 accounts as example, soundcloud will surely see i managed them and the fact i follow unfollow on 10 accounts. So my fear is that they block my ip if i manage too much account.

So could you tell me how many accounts i can use by day ? to be sure to not be banned.

Cheers
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: How many account can i use by day ?

Post by martin@rootjazz »

soundcloud does allow you to have multiple accounts. After they got rid of groups, they said, just sign up one account for each group you were managing.

plus you could be in a funk band, a hiphop dj, produce house music and other musical projects.

But it is wise to be careful, as 10 is a quite a lot. You probably will be ok with limited use, but if wanted to be more aggressive, you would need to use proxies to keep the accounts separated and not footprinted.

If are going to try and use them on local IP, make sure you only ever run ONE action at a time, or to pause greatly between items, to allow the actions to not do things at same time
absolute valentine

Post by absolute valentine »

who thanks a lot for your answer. So my next question is you could add a feature to follow unfollow people using proxies ;), it will be easier for eople who managed bands as example
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Either I don't understand what you are asking, but unfollow with accounts with proxies has been in the software since day1. Why do you think you cannot unfollow with proxies?