improvments addons for soundcloud manager

Discussions to do with Soundcloud Manager. Do not use for support, use the dedicated support forum for help requests
jblue

improvments addons for soundcloud manager

Post by jblue »

Hey martin a lot of us have accounts that need to be emailed verified and with soundcloud adding changes to the avatar upload account must be verified i found this tempory mail service that's free and works well with email verification https://www.tempmailaddress.com/ is there away to incorporate this into the program to automate it because it took me almost 3 hours to do each account manually but the verify process does work let us know thanks.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: improvments addons for soundcloud manager

Post by martin@rootjazz »

I'll take a look, but no promises
hubbahubba

Post by hubbahubba »

Any updates?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

No not yet. It is on the feature suggestion list. But as there is no pop access, it will need a new module to handle the HTTP requests and then coding to handle the mail logic flow.

Another factor against this, is the HTML is likely to change which means by adding it it becomes another technical debt that needs to be managed. As I said, no promises. If there is more demand, if there is the likelihood of a feature that increases technical debt but is also likely to generate more sales it is more likely to be added than a feature for one user I am then beholden to support.

tl;dr: Suggestion is noted, if there is spare time I will take a look, but no promises and no ETA when / if it gets added
hubbahubba

Post by hubbahubba »

Ok I understand. I think this would benefit all users since newly created accounts would be verified as they are made, allowing us to change profile pic and comment without having to figure out pop details which can be confusing. I've used the service above manually and it works well. I'm able to verify my accounts in 30 secs max. If this could be automated somehow I think it would bring many new users even if there is some technical debt.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

As I said, is noted, but not a prioirty, if I can get some spare time I'll take a look. Your best option is to keep hassling me until it is easier for me to just add the feature rather than keep replying to you lol

:)