Account Creator is having POST data issues

Discussions to do with Soundcloud Manager. Do not use for support, use the dedicated support forum for help requests
allfreerepost

Account Creator is having POST data issues

Post by allfreerepost »

Starting a thread as requested.

I tried to create 200 accounts with pauses set to 30 sec minimum to 300 sec max. PVA, POP3 enabled yahoo.com email accounts. Avatar folder set. No descriptions. Random Usernames with Random Numbers allowed. 232 scraped and validated proxies.

It says it created 66 accounts then failed. I don't see the 66 accounts anywhere, and overall, I'd like to know why it failed.

Don't have the log number anymore, look for allfreerepost

What SCM version? - 3.4.2.3

The already made account should appear in

Update accounts tab > click + symbol - did that, now validating, most are failing

there you will see the accs that has been created and if the action is still running.

* ERROR: The remote server returned an error: (422) Unprocessable Entity.
* FAILED: Avatar post appears to have failed
* FAILED: Posted avatar: mihajenunoh1982
Pop: gregoriahuus1423@yahoo.com,LMKLlmij33,pop.mail.yahoo.com,995,true
Saving pop setting to account: gregoriahuus1423@yahoo.com,LMKLlmij33,pop.mail.yahoo.com,995,true : mihajenunoh1982
65 Accounts created so far
Pausing: 34secs @ 05:58 55

The log says everything was ok but there were some POST data issue within server.

Can you please open a separate thread?
Thus admin can reply and explain the log?

Please open a thread followed by the issue as title and body as the log and also just post the log number.

We will be happy to investigate you.

Regards
support@rootjazz

Re: Account Creator is having POST data issues

Post by support@rootjazz »

* FAILED: Posted avatar: mihajenunoh1982
Pop: gregoriahuus1423@yahoo.com,LMKLlmij33,pop.mail.yahoo.com,995,true
Saving pop setting to account: gregoriahuus1423@yahoo.com,LMKLlmij33,pop.mail.yahoo.com,995,true : mihajenunoh1982
65 Accounts created so far
Pausing: 34secs @ 05:58 55
There is no issue at the programs end.
The issue was at Soundcloud server end.

It says it created 66 accounts then failed. I don't see the 66 accounts anywhere, and overall, I'd like to know why it failed.
I am noticing this 422 response when we set avatar upload and in 100 successful account creation - 10 or 15 gets this response. As i have replicated this issue - i can say that the SC server is not accepting the data sometimes. Not sure why but not always.
Also, SC had some issues lately. Perhaps that would be the reason why your all action failed. But, your accounts are created as long as i am concerned and saved with pop details in the Program. You can manually verify the unverified accounts and add avatar and details from update accounts tab.

log 44232 sent by you via PM.

Regards
allfreerepost

Post by allfreerepost »

Thanks for your help and detail. Crazy thing is, now I'm seeing all 200 accounts in my program... idk if you guys helped do this for me but that's great regardless!

Still having some Avatar post issues but from your explanation it seems SC just blocks some of these actions so it may take several waves to get all avatars updated. Running that now, along with resending verification emails so I can attempt a Reverify of the 120 or so accounts that showed up as unverified.

Thanks again for the help!
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

at the point the avatar is posted, the account has been made, so it should load in (but I think is not until you restart)

a 422 is normally used by SC to indicate too much too quick by IP. Not sure if that could be your issue (not heard of it before via post avatar).

Perhaps try and create accounts WITHOUT avatar. Then run an UPDATE ACCOUNTS action after to post the avatar? Does that work?