Randomize unfollow with Daily Run At

Discussions to do with Soundcloud Manager. Do not use for support, use the dedicated support forum for help requests
sntx

Randomize unfollow with Daily Run At

Post by sntx »

Hi Martin,

I noticed that "Advanced -> Fluctuate Max Items to Process" doesn't work with "Daily Run At" for Unfollow (and maybe other) task(s). It just fluctuates when the action is created but not when the action is repeated.

It would be better if max items to process fluctuates every time the action starts, not when the action is created, or else, my accounts are unfollowing the same number of users every day. Would it be possible to provide a fix for this?

Thanks!
support@rootjazz

Re: Randomize unfollow with Daily Run At

Post by support@rootjazz »

sntx wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 9:22 pm Hi Martin,

I noticed that "Advanced -> Fluctuate Max Items to Process" doesn't work with "Daily Run At" for Unfollow (and maybe other) task(s). It just fluctuates when the action is created but not when the action is repeated.

It would be better if max items to process fluctuates every time the action starts, not when the action is created, or else, my accounts are unfollowing the same number of users every day. Would it be possible to provide a fix for this?

Thanks!

I am replicating this issue but i am not sure if i am doing right or wrong.
Can you please post steps that i can replicate the issue for you?
I want direct values what you put, settings what you did choose, what you clicked.. etc..
I think if there is an i issue i will face the same issue after follwing your steps/directives.

Update: my replication didn't show any results. No fluctuation happened for me.

Regards
sntx

Post by sntx »

1) Unfollow (Max Unfollow=40, Pause Delay=(120,300), Only check "Do not unfollow if following you")
2) Advanced (Fluctuate Max Items to Process=10)
3) Daily Run At (Everday at 18:00)
4) Select 70 accounts
5) Create task (click on Unfollow button)
6) Everyday accounts unfollow exactly 40 users
support@rootjazz

Post by support@rootjazz »

sntx wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 12:08 pm 1) Unfollow (Max Unfollow=40, Pause Delay=(120,300), Only check "Do not unfollow if following you")
2) Advanced (Fluctuate Max Items to Process=10)
3) Daily Run At (Everday at 18:00)
4) Select 70 accounts
5) Create task (click on Unfollow button)
6) Everyday accounts unfollow exactly 40 users
Did you try it with 1 account?
Is it happening for 1 account?

I have replicated with 1 account and for me the fluct is not working.
I have reported this thread to admin and he will look intot this an get back to you as soonas possible. Please be patient.

Regards
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

The next update will fix this. I shall let you know when it is ready (monday probably as lot of updates for this update and I don't want to push it live on a friday)

Regards,
Martin