Follow problem

Discussions to do with Soundcloud Manager. Do not use for support, use the dedicated support forum for help requests
Bartekef

Follow problem

Post by Bartekef »

Hey
Ive got problem with following. I use 5 accounts in total to follow, with my main I could do that but for my 4 others I got some error. Couple days ago everything worked fine.

LOGS: 51014
support@rootjazz

Re: Follow problem

Post by support@rootjazz »

Bartekef wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:37 pm Hey
Ive got problem with following. I use 5 accounts in total to follow, with my main I could do that but for my 4 others I got some error. Couple days ago everything worked fine.

If your main account is working fine then there is a problem at soundclouds end.
Are those other 4 account runnig on proxy?
Each of them are in different proxy?
How old are they?
how old is the main account?
Is it pro account?
What other actions you were runnig with those accounts?

Also.

Please send us the real time log for 1 of those not working ( follow) account. Actually the practice of asking real time logs is to make things quicker for clients. In 80% cases the real time logs says the issue clearly. CAn you please post the rweal time log for 1 account from the processor tab ??

Also.

Please, read through this post and submit your issue accordingly. It helps me understand your issue without having to investigate just to figure out what the issue thus giving more time to solve the issue and carry on improving the programs.

https://rootjazz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1634

Regards
Bartekef

Post by Bartekef »

Yes they run on proxies, private proxies and every acc is on different one. The age is few months I guess. The main account is pro and is 2-3 years old. I only do follow actions w these accounts.

How to send Real time log?
support@rootjazz wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:47 am
Bartekef wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:37 pm Hey

If your main account is working fine then there is a problem at soundclouds end.
Are those other 4 account runnig on proxy?
Each of them are in different proxy?
How old are they?
how old is the main account?
Is it pro account?
What other actions you were runnig with those accounts?

Also.

Please send us the real time log for 1 of those not working ( follow) account. Actually the practice of asking real time logs is to make things quicker for clients. In 80% cases the real time logs says the issue clearly. CAn you please post the rweal time log for 1 account from the processor tab ??

Also.

Please, read through this post and submit your issue accordingly. It helps me understand your issue without having to investigate just to figure out what the issue thus giving more time to solve the issue and carry on improving the programs.

https://rootjazz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1634

Regards
support@rootjazz

SCM > Processor tab > processing item > double click > copy all text > paste them here.

Regards
Bartekef

Post by Bartekef »

support@rootjazz wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:25 am
SCM > Processor tab > processing item > double click > copy all text > paste them here.

Regards
Updated to newest version and works fine. Thank you though!
support@rootjazz

8-)