Making changes to accounts

Discussions to do with Soundcloud Manager. Do not use for support, use the dedicated support forum for help requests
Jeff79

Making changes to accounts

Post by Jeff79 »

Hello team 1st time posting, is there a way to make changes to accounts like the avatar password from the soundcloud manager , instead of logging on soundcloud .
support@rootjazz

Re: Making changes to accounts

Post by support@rootjazz »

Jeff79 wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:58 am Hello team 1st time posting, is there a way to make changes to accounts like the avatar password from the soundcloud manager , instead of logging on soundcloud .
Yes.

You can change avatar, username, first name, last name, and more. But, not password.

Please Goto SoundcloudManager Application > Update accounts tab > check the account > put the avatar folder > put the username or whatever you need to change> instructions given there as much as possible.

Regards
Jeff79

Post by Jeff79 »

Thanks for the reply, I'm good up to Avatar folder, when I click on it nothing happens, can't open it.

Jeff
support@rootjazz

Jeff79 wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:31 am Thanks for the reply, I'm good up to Avatar folder, when I click on it nothing happens, can't open it.

Jeff
Why so?

You should be directed to browse a folder. Like the link i provided below = >

Please check => https://gyazo.com/9bc74c339abcbab0df666cb90b421eb5

Can you please replicate as i did?
Or
Can you please tell me what is happening when you're doing the same?
Or how you're doing/ replicating previously? Steps?

Regards
Jeff79

Post by Jeff79 »

It does the same , when I click on my avatar folder it puts the folder link but the folder never opens to see the avatars .

Jeff
support@rootjazz

Jeff79 wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:26 pm It does the same , when I click on my avatar folder it puts the folder link but the folder never opens to see the avatars .

Jeff
Okay. I see.

Well, that is a folder browser option nit file which is a particular avatar i assumeyou need to upload for 1 account.

Actually, folder select and update avatars is for mass accounts( a powerful feature).

If you want to work with 1 then just crareete folder and put 1 avatar in it and then browse > select the foder > select the account > update/upload.

Let me know how it goes.

Regards