The best way to send 100k DMs?

Discussions to do with Soundcloud Manager. Do not use for support, use the dedicated support forum for help requests
Bartekef

The best way to send 100k DMs?

Post by Bartekef »

And yo Im not kidding
Seriously I try doing anything to bring people to my website

How would you send 100k messages? Not at once of course, but for example - in one month?

Anyone did these spam messages before? Mine of course wont be spammy, but natural looking. But the idea is to reach as many people as possible.

What would you do, step by step?

Thanks!
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: The best way to send 100k DMs?

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Bartekef wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:41 pm Mine of course wont be spammy
:lol: of course not, highest top quality engaging content I am sure.

But you will need accounts, LOTS AND LOTS of accounts.

If you want to send 100k, 2000 accounts would need to send 500 messages each. So the more accounts the better.

You'd probably want to look at rotating proxies to give you a pool of IPs to avoid duplicate IPs per account.
Also lots of email accounts that you can verify the account with without having problems of logging into via your local IP (POP cannot be access via an HTTP proxy).

If you can buy verified accounts, that makes things easier. Just buy them > rotating IPs > post DM

But if you are posting the same messages you will get blocked. SC will detect the same message across different accounts and use that footprint you are botting.

If you want to get to their inbox, perhaps better to scrape emails then use something like sendy.co to get to their inbox?
Bartekef

Post by Bartekef »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:54 pm

If you want to send 100k, 2000 accounts would need to send 500 messages each. So the more accounts the better.

You'd probably want to look at rotating proxies to give you a pool of IPs to avoid duplicate IPs per account.
Also lots of email accounts that you can verify the account with without having problems of logging into via your local IP (POP cannot be access via an HTTP proxy).

If you can buy verified accounts, that makes things easier. Just buy them > rotating IPs > post DM

But if you are posting the same messages you will get blocked. SC will detect the same message across different accounts and use that footprint you are botting.

If you want to get to their inbox, perhaps better to scrape emails then use something like sendy.co to get to their inbox?
Hahaha don't laugh at me ! :D It's gonna be something like compliment + get your free something from my bio. I think it's good idea because not only they will get DM on soundcloud, but also email notification, what gives huge advantage. And I'm doing something similar on twitter and IG and no one thinks its spam, my messages are genuine and real-looking.

Thanks a lot tho
support@rootjazz

Post by support@rootjazz »

You're welcome 8-) 8-)
killthemall211

Post by killthemall211 »

Bartekef wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:26 pm
martin@rootjazz wrote: Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:54 pm

Hahaha don't laugh at me ! :D It's gonna be something like compliment + get your free something from my bio. I think it's good idea because not only they will get DM on soundcloud, but also email notification, what gives huge advantage. And I'm doing something similar on twitter and IG and no one thinks its spam, my messages are genuine and real-looking.

Thanks a lot tho
Hey Bartekef! I have send you a DM, check it out if you have some time :)