Strategies for Delete Comments?

Discussions to do with Soundcloud Manager. Do not use for support, use the dedicated support forum for help requests
givenchyboy

Strategies for Delete Comments?

Post by givenchyboy »

I posted a similar topic last year about deleting comments before the 'delete comments' feature was added. I'm wondering how some of you go about deleting your comments, do you delete at the end of every week? day? hour? Have you run into any awkward situations where the artist caught you deleting?

I think deleting comments it a great feature! but I fear it has the power to ruin ones growing reputation. Also, is it possible to only delete comments that have been replied to? If not, that would be a great add-on id like to see, it would really lessen the chances of someone calling you out on deleting because if someone hasn't bothered to reply, then your comment isn't worth being posted for more than a day.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Strategies for Delete Comments?

Post by martin@rootjazz »

givenchyboy wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:57 am Also, is it possible to only delete comments that have been replied to?
No that isn't possible currently. Suggestion noted. I'd need to look into how SC returns the results to find out how to detect it. Remind me in a week or so
givenchyboy

Post by givenchyboy »

That would be a great addition. Thanks for considering the idea!
support@rootjazz

Post by support@rootjazz »

givenchyboy wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:11 am That would be a great addition. Thanks for considering the idea!
I have notified admin regarding this. :)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

the suggestion is still on the suggestions list