Acc Creation

Discussions to do with Soundcloud Manager. Do not use for support, use the dedicated support forum for help requests
Koen

Acc Creation

Post by Koen »

Hey. When will account creation be fixed? https://gyazo.com/961c1ac54fd6904831fe3a1eb387b663
I really want to create some accounts :(

And yeah, can't you add a "Give plays on follow" that'd be lit if it'd scrape proxies and give like 300~ plays if ur account follows a certain person
support@rootjazz

Re: Acc Creation

Post by support@rootjazz »

Hey. When will account creation be fixed? https://gyazo.com/961c1ac54fd6904831fe3a1eb387b663
We are sorry but it was fixed few days ago and was working fine but it broke again. Martin is on it and he will push an update soon. Please keep an eye on updates.

Also have a look here to get updates => viewtopic.php?f=1&t=5637

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=5330
And yeah, can't you add a "Give plays on follow" that'd be lit if it'd scrape proxies and give like 300~ plays if ur account follows a certain person
I think there is no feature like this in scm. But,

You play someones track before you follow him/her

You can just send plays directly
Koen

Post by Koen »

support@rootjazz wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:39 am
We are sorry but it was fixed few days ago and was working fine but it broke again. Martin is on it and he will push an update soon. Please keep an eye on updates.

Yeah you can send plays directly but it will be a pain in the ass if you got to do it manually.
Also, 16 days with no update regarding account registration :( I could make them manually but the problem is whenever I create an account and add it into Soundcloudmanager it'll log in automatically without a proxy leaving me with a ban cause of all accounts linking.
support@rootjazz

Koen wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:57 pm

Yeah you can send plays directly but it will be a pain in the ass if you got to do it manually.
Also, 16 days with no update regarding account registration :( I could make them manually but the problem is whenever I create an account and add it into Soundcloudmanager it'll log in automatically without a proxy leaving me with a ban cause of all accounts linking.
Ah. Account registration issue is being watched so, martin will push an update very soon but he said that he can't guarantee about how long the update will work.

Why you don't create the account via proxy and add into scm using proxy? What is wrong?

I don't understand. The bot has send track play option so, you can send track plays via public proxys. What do you mean by "pain in ass" ?
Can you please explain?

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards
Koen

Post by Koen »

support@rootjazz wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:08 pm
Koen wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:57 pm

Ah. Account registration issue is being watched so, martin will push an update very soon but he said that he can't guarantee about how long the update will work.

Why you don't create the account via proxy and add into scm using proxy? What is wrong?

I don't understand. The bot has send track play option so, you can send track plays via public proxys. What do you mean by "pain in ass" ?
Can you please explain?

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards
When it asks for authorization (or something) it does it without the proxy being in, linking all the accounts and gives me a ban.
support@rootjazz

I could not replicate this issue as this is either not well escalated or something is wrong.
I think the error message pop up has proper instrucution if you notice carefully, then you will see the full details.

I request you to -

1. send screenshot of the authorization error ( i assume you are forced to login without proxy by SCM app )
2. Send the log after the action is done

To send log please follow below steps -

GOTO APPLICATION TOP BAR
HELP > LOG > DELETE ALL THE LOGS

RUN THE ACTION

GOTO HELP > LOG > SUBMIT

Do not run any other actions, just run the action and after it ends, submit the log, also note the log id
Post the log ID here.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Please continue discussions, hounding me for updates via this thread, so I can keep all replies in one place

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=5330&start=60

<locked>