Cannot log in with proxy

Discussions to do with Soundcloud Manager. Do not use for support, use the dedicated support forum for help requests
Bartekef

Re: Cannot log in with proxy

Post by Bartekef »

support@rootjazz wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:16 pm
What you mean demo account?
Accounts that are having the issues. Sample account / Demo account / affected account.
I just bought proxy the same day, it's private proxy. And account was made the same day, using this proxy btw. So I have no idea why I cannot use it.
support@rootjazz

Post by support@rootjazz »

Bartekef wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:26 am
What you mean demo account?
Accounts that are having the issues. Sample account / Demo account / affected account.
I just bought proxy the same day, it's private proxy. And account was made the same day, using this proxy btw. So I have no idea why I cannot use it.
Soundcloud is changing something. I am not sure what. tried few of my accounts and saw some strange things too. Martin is on it IIRC. Things will get sorted once it is noticed. Please be patient.
Bartekef

Post by Bartekef »

support@rootjazz wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:04 am
Bartekef wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:26 am

Soundcloud is changing something. I am not sure what. tried few of my accounts and saw some strange things too. Martin is on it IIRC. Things will get sorted once it is noticed. Please be patient.
Ok ok thanks. What's IIRC btw?
support@rootjazz

Post by support@rootjazz »

Ok ok thanks. What's IIRC btw?
If i remember correctly :)