still not working

Discussions to do with Soundcloud Manager. Do not use for support, use the dedicated support forum for help requests
swagBBY2thicc

still not working

Post by swagBBY2thicc »

soundcloud manager has never worked properly for me, we tried to fix it in the past but it’s a lost cause. even simple actions like follow/unfollow are completely useless because they get my account deleted (trust me I’ve tried every setting under the sun).

I’m looking to transfer my soundcloud manager program to my friend but I don’t want any of the current issues to occure

how can I give him a completely clean program? I don’t want him to experience any of the issues that I have had in the past.

I’ll reset the licence but I feel like it won’t be enough because of the extreme bugs that have occured with me, is there anything you can do to completely overhaul the program before I send him the licence
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: still not working

Post by martin@rootjazz »

bandoemoji wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:36 pm soundcloud manager has never worked properly for me, we tried to fix it in the past but it’s a lost cause. even simple actions like follow/unfollow are completely useless because they get my account deleted (trust me I’ve tried every setting under the sun).
Firstly let me apologise for any issues you had in the past and the fact it seems we were not able to get the program working as you had hoped. However, simple actions such as follow / unfollow do not get your accounts banned. Infact, I have never heard of a user with a real account on a local IP getting an account banned. Fake accounts, bulk accounts on public IPs, spam accounts, sure these get banned, but this is not through fault of the program, instead SC are detecting the IP / the spam and blocking that, just as they would you performed the same actions with the same IP through the browser.
I’m looking to transfer my soundcloud manager program to my friend but I don’t want any of the current issues to occure

how can I give him a completely clean program?
Write in to:

Code: Select all

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com
with your purchase email and your friends and can transfer the license.

I’ll reset the licence but I feel like it won’t be enough because of the extreme bugs that have occured with me, is there anything you can do to completely overhaul the program before I send him the licence
Firstly, there are not extreme bugs in the program. I am sorry but this is just a false claim. If you have evidence to the contrary, please send in full information and they will be investigated. You may do this via the forum or via email I am not denying the fact you had problems using the program, but that does not mean there are extreme bugs.
swagBBY2thicc

Post by swagBBY2thicc »

I’m not claiming there is extreme bugs in the program but clearly something has not worked under my home ip/all of the private proxies I’ve used.

If I didn’t see it working I wouldn’t have purchased it, secondly I would not be offering the program to my friend. So it is no ones fault but something very strange has been happening & I’ve spent a lot of time trying to fix it.

I will continue to support you guys by managing a few accounts under my friends VPN. Even the most solid data has a few outliers & I believe this is the case here.

there is no hard feelings on my side, it is a great program.
support@rootjazz

Post by support@rootjazz »

Again, we are very sorry that you had issue using the program or somehow it happened but if you want help / support, you can ask in SCM support thread and we can help you by answering every small questions.

Regards
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

bandoemoji wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:31 pm I’m not claiming there is extreme bugs in the program
Well technically you did, that is exactly what you said lol

But I take it you got my email and everything is now sorted