Error when I try to create an account

Discussions to do with Soundcloud Manager. Do not use for support, use the dedicated support forum for help requests
banjoblues

Re: Error when I try to create an account

Post by banjoblues »

Hey Martin,

Having trouble making accounts. Cleared all my old logs and sent in new logs to support ID: logs_19913

Have POP3 yahoo accounts and 10 bought proxies. Everytime I get to the login screen and correctly do their captcha it says "Our robots think you're a robot" I hit OK on the SCM dialog box only after captcha is completed. Pic below

Another thing, after it types in the password and the "Our robots think you're a robot" warning comes up it tries typing in the password box again so it'll look something like this. Password: *******|********

Any help appreciated. Having a hard time, if you know anyone who has 100-150 verified accounts their willing to sell I'd be interested as well.

Thanks
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

try it without a proxy once, that will show if it is your proxies that are triggering the block.

Also set your proxy in your browser and open a private / incognito window. Can you sign up an account manually? If not, the proxies are blocked
allfreerepost

Post by allfreerepost »

Ive tried all of the steps listed from the beginning of the thread. I have the exact same setup as banjoblues (POP3 Yahoo accounts, 10 private proxies, 10 accounts to create for test)

Sent Logs in: 68651

Errors: "Only Local Connections are allowed" when starting ChromeDriver; "Our robots think you're a robot" when browser automation tries to create account, after I've validated captcha
support@rootjazz

Post by support@rootjazz »

allfreerepost wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:28 pm Ive tried all of the steps listed from the beginning of the thread. I have the exact same setup as banjoblues (POP3 Yahoo accounts, 10 private proxies, 10 accounts to create for test)

Sent Logs in: 68651

Errors: "Only Local Connections are allowed" when starting ChromeDriver; "Our robots think you're a robot" when browser automation tries to create account, after I've validated captcha
I think the problem was solved but again? I have reported it to martin and he will look into it and get back to you as soon as possible.

Regards

Edit: I have replicated the issue and the problem is happening again. We are very sorry that you are facing this problem. Please be patient, i have reported it.
allfreerepost

Post by allfreerepost »

Thanks! Appreciate the quick response! I bet SC doesn't make this easy for you guys. Our interactions with them have been awful.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Yes it seems like a new protection, I think they can currently detect Selenium, as the usual tricks to bypass these are not working (or I am doing them wrong).

Seems like Soundcloud are on the anti-botting tip at the moment. I really wish they would use that dev time to actually improve the Soundcloud GUI and usability rather than these protections, which are ultimately waste of time as they'll get solved eventually