2 Questions

Discussions to do with Soundcloud Manager. Do not use for support, use the dedicated support forum for help requests
grai

2 Questions

Post by grai »

Hey guys,just got SC Manager and i have 2 questions.

1. Are theads a number of instances running at once? So for example, if i was using 25 accounts (w/ 25 proxies) sending 10 messages out, with 25 threads...All 25 accounts would be sending messages out at the same time?

2. I'm running the scraper to scrape the likers of a track which is about 87k, but the scraper is only scraping 8k. I changed the settings to scrape 100k at max but its having the same issue. Any idea how to fix?

Thanks
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: 2 Questions

Post by martin@rootjazz »

grai wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:52 am Hey guys,just got SC Manager and i have 2 questions.

1. Are theads a number of instances running at once? So for example, if i was using 25 accounts (w/ 25 proxies) sending 10 messages out, with 25 threads...All 25 accounts would be sending messages out at the same time?
threads are how many actions can run at once.

check processor section of docs

https://soundcloudmanager.com/documentation

2. I'm running the scraper to scrape the likers of a track which is about 87k, but the scraper is only scraping 8k. I changed the settings to scrape 100k at max but its having the same issue. Any idea how to fix?

Thanks
probably you cannot scrape them all, SC don't allow it, but check the MAX SEARCH RESULTS value on the SETTINGS tab
grai

Post by grai »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:34 pm
grai wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:52 am Hey guys,just got SC Manager and i have 2 questions.

Thanks
probably you cannot scrape them all, SC don't allow it, but check the MAX SEARCH RESULTS value on the SETTINGS tab
Okay, how do i turn off the "safe mode" of the account?

I am trying to send messages from my main account to some of my test accounts to test out the spintax and see how the messages look. Even though i turned off the "message users once" button it's still ignoring some of the accounts i messages already.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

grai wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:58 am
martin@rootjazz wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:34 pm

Thanks
Okay, how do i turn off the "safe mode" of the account?
IT says on the processing tab. (goto SETTINGS tab)
I am trying to send messages from my main account to some of my test accounts to test out the spintax and see how the messages look. Even though i turned off the "message users once" button it's still ignoring some of the accounts i messages already.
Please, read through this post and submit your issue accordingly. Not everything will be relevant to your issue, but have a read as it gives an idea of the information you can provide to help me help you as quickly as possible without delays in having to request additional information :)

https://rootjazz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1634

Regards,
Martin