Can't Manually add accounts

Discussions to do with Soundcloud Manager. Do not use for support, use the dedicated support forum for help requests
banjoblues

Can't Manually add accounts

Post by banjoblues »

Hey Martin,

It's getting pretty hard to add accounts. I've been trying everything. I have 10 proxies. They work okay as I was able to add 35 accounts manually using 2 separate computers and my phone. I have been using the phone as ALL captcha methods on the computer were failing in one way or another.

I create the account on my phone okay. Then confirm the email on other computer where my designated proxy is set. That is all good as well. When adding the account manually with SCM and designated proxy I have been getting rejected the majority of the time. Very frustrating as this whole process takes up too much time. Any ideas?

Thanks,

J
banjoblues

Re: Can't Manually add accounts

Post by banjoblues »

I see using Browser "Login:Generate Cookies" may be a bit of a workaround after a failed login. Hope it works!

J
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Soundcloud changed something last night, that may be causing the issue. Am rushing an update out as soon as it is ready. I shall let you know when you can download it
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

https://soundcloudmanager.com/updatetesting.html

please try this, if any other issues please let me know ASAP

Regards,
Martin
thermodyn

Post by thermodyn »

I downloaded the latest test version of SCM after having trouble logging in. Version: 3.3.7.8

On a fresh install, I tried adding my one main manual account. It says login failed, tried generate browser cookies, soundcloud returns "our robots think you are a robot" and won't let me login though the browser windows that pops up.

My setup is currently very simple, new database and one account. I can't get the one account to login.

Thanks
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Something appears to have changed over the weekend with SC logins, am working on it now
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin