2captcha is shit and expensive

Discussions to do with Soundcloud Manager. Do not use for support, use the dedicated support forum for help requests
karan

2captcha is shit and expensive

Post by karan »

Hi, lately 2captcha is rating too much for captchas and its performance is also getting worse. Can you add any alternative captcha service ? please
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: 2captcha is shit and expensive

Post by martin@rootjazz »

I am not aware of any others that can solve nocaptcha v2. They are expensive as someone actually loads the session and manually clicks the images to get the hash keys to return to you. It takes time, more time more costly
Thedelena

Post by Thedelena »

Hi,
I'm from 2Captcha team.
karan wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:33 pm lately 2captcha is rating too much for captchas and its performance is also getting worse
Every captcha is solved manually by our workers, hence the rate and performance depends on how much captchas they need to solve, how much captchas are in queue, etc.

Have you experienced any other problems with 2captcha?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Thedelena wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:34 pm Hi,
I'm from 2Captcha team.
karan wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:33 pm lately 2captcha is rating too much for captchas and its performance is also getting worse
Every captcha is solved manually by our workers, hence the rate and performance depends on how much captchas they need to solve, how much captchas are in queue, etc.

Have you experienced any other problems with 2captcha?
That is an old post from August. I think people find it expensive and slow coming from "normal" captcha solving, not understanding (as you say) that the captcha is loaded into the system and someone has to actually go through the process if solving it.