Email scraper: A step further..

Discussions to do with Soundcloud Manager. Do not use for support, use the dedicated support forum for help requests
clrfl

Email scraper: A step further..

Post by clrfl »

First of all I really love this software. But I want to take my marketing a little bit better. I scraped over 48,000 mails over SoundCloud and would love to send a bulk mail to all those people. Do you some of you know a good way/software to send it to all those people? Thank you in advance.

Dylan
Bartekef

Re: Email scraper: A step further..

Post by Bartekef »

Don't do that bro
Firstly, I don't think there is any software which can sucessfully deliver that big batch of emails at one time,
and even if you splitted it, I don't think that it won't be catched by spam filters,

tell me what you want to do and maybe I could help you out, but seriously, sending this amount of emails isnt a good idea, that was something I was looking to do at the beginning and finally it didnt work
clrfl

Post by clrfl »

Bartekef wrote:Don't do that bro
Firstly, I don't think there is any software which can sucessfully deliver that big batch of emails at one time,
and even if you splitted it, I don't think that it won't be catched by spam filters,

tell me what you want to do and maybe I could help you out, but seriously, sending this amount of emails isnt a good idea, that was something I was looking to do at the beginning and finally it didnt work
We're trying to get our new samplepack to a lot of people. We thought email was the best way to get in touch with a lot of people. But what is your advice on this idea?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

clrfl wrote:First of all I really love this software. But I want to take my marketing a little bit better. I scraped over 48,000 mails over SoundCloud and would love to send a bulk mail to all those people. Do you some of you know a good way/software to send it to all those people? Thank you in advance.

Dylan
Sendy.co

it uses amazon ses so is very cheap, your mails have to be real, not spammy crap that causes loads of complaints as you will get banned, but you can bulk send mails easily enough and has a good inbox rate.

you will need to run it on a VPS server and have a domain name
clrfl

Post by clrfl »

martin@rootjazz wrote:
clrfl wrote:First of all I really love this software. But I want to take my marketing a little bit better. I scraped over 48,000 mails over SoundCloud and would love to send a bulk mail to all those people. Do you some of you know a good way/software to send it to all those people? Thank you in advance.

Dylan
Sendy.co

it uses amazon ses so is very cheap, your mails have to be real, not spammy crap that causes loads of complaints as you will get banned, but you can bulk send mails easily enough and has a good inbox rate.

you will need to run it on a VPS server and have a domain name
Thanks I'll check it out ! I've a domain but i didn't thought of a VPN, thanks.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

VPS, not VPN.

A VPS is a server you use, a VPN is basically a proxy (simplistic but more or less)