phishing scam

Discussions to do with Soundcloud Manager. Do not use for support, use the dedicated support forum for help requests
haroldjohnson

phishing scam

Post by haroldjohnson »

im trying to buy soundcloud manager again and avast is blocking it due to phishing when the paypal screen opens
charleslvega

Re: phishing scam

Post by charleslvega »

i also want to buy it , but no one seem to bother to response here
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

haroldjohnson wrote:im trying to buy soundcloud manager again and avast is blocking it due to phishing when the paypal screen opens
Not sure what is going on there, if you are concerned about buying through the website, it should provide instructions on how you can pay manually:

Please send payment to:
payments@rootjazz.com

I can accept:
Paypal
Payoneer
Paxum
Moneybookers / skrill

Then send me a mail, I will confirm payment and then send you license details

Regards,
Martin
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

charleslvega wrote:i also want to buy it , but no one seem to bother to response here
If you mean no one has responded since yesterday afternoon, then yes, I do have to sleep and actually maintain the programs: updates / fixes / new features. I cannot be on the forums all day, but usually log in morning and afternoon each day to keep things answered.

But if you want to buy.

goto the website
https://soundcloudmanager.com/

There is a purchase link at the top of the site and on everypage at the bottom

https://soundcloudmanager.com/purchase.html

As above, the site says you can use the payment form and provides details of how to pay manually. Additional the contact pages provides forms to submit your questions and displays an email address you can use to contact us directly, so there shouldn't be any issue in finding out how to pay :)