suggestion

Discussions to do with Soundcloud Manager. Do not use for support, use the dedicated support forum for help requests
youmeyou

suggestion

Post by youmeyou »

Hi,

it would be handy for some reasons if you could add xdays for unfollow action. for example: unfollow users thats been follow in last x days or hours

sometimes i like to follow all users that my fav artist following and i dont want to unfollow them so i do that with bot. and then i continue to follow others for promotion so they follow me back, but if i want to unfollow people who has been followed by bot will remove everything. so i was thinking would be cool to have unfollow user thats been follow last 24/48/36 etc.. hours

or maybe there is such a function and i have not notice it..

thanks.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: suggestion

Post by martin@rootjazz »

do you mean, follow the users you have followed in the last X time period. So the most recent?

You can at the moment, follow users AFTER they have been follow for 7 days, 14 days... etc. Which is what most people usually want. After 14 days, you can assume if the profile is going to follow you back they would have done, so can unfollow them.

Never had anyone ask for, follow the users I have followed *within* the last X days. But that is what it seems like you are asking for. To be honest I am not sure why you would want to. To unfollow the most recent profiles means they have less chance to follow you before you unfollow them. Usually (always) you want to unfollow those you followed the most time ago