Repost from URL

Discussions to do with Soundcloud Manager. Do not use for support, use the dedicated support forum for help requests
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Repost from URL

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Not that easy. Proxy companies tend to come and go. Do really well to start with, then get popular then over stretch and have too much going on so cannot manage the system as well as they did before.

But basically the more you pay the better they are (usually).

Probably some reviews up on BHW. I don't really use proxies, buy enough to be able to give an opinion
Bartekef

Post by Bartekef »

martin@rootjazz wrote:Not that easy. Proxy companies tend to come and go. Do really well to start with, then get popular then over stretch and have too much going on so cannot manage the system as well as they did before.

But basically the more you pay the better they are (usually).

Probably some reviews up on BHW. I don't really use proxies, buy enough to be able to give an opinion
Hmm
So do you think running 10-12 accounts without proxies, to follow 50-100 a day each + performing 10 messages/day each is safe?

And is there an option, which allows me that: I run all following actions on 12 accounts at a time, every action follows URLs from different .txt files. BUT these .txt files have duplicates like 1.txt have 1000 profiles, 2. txt has another 1000, and there are for example 50 duplicates in each. So I would expect around 1000 duplicates in all 12 .txt files. What i want to do, is run 12 different following actions, which would automatically detect which of my accounts have already followed specific profiles, so the other accounts won't follow the same profile anymore, during action. Possible?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Honestly, I don't know.

10 messages per account, per day might be on the high side, and you better ensure they are quality messages and not spamming the same thing, same links.

If you annoy users, they may report you, DMs are the easiest way to annoy users.

Ultimately, you have to test if what you want to do works or not. No one can tell you for sure, unless they have done the exact thing you are suggesting
Bartekef

Post by Bartekef »

martin@rootjazz wrote:Honestly, I don't know.

10 messages per account, per day might be on the high side, and you better ensure they are quality messages and not spamming the same thing, same links.

If you annoy users, they may report you, DMs are the easiest way to annoy users.

Ultimately, you have to test if what you want to do works or not. No one can tell you for sure, unless they have done the exact thing you are suggesting
yes I got you, thank you
how about the second question??
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

GLOBAL PROCESSED LOGS
in the docs:
https://soundcloudmanager.com/documentation

right click the accounts to sync processed logs on the action tab you want to merge them for (so follow tab will sync follow processed logs)
select global processed logs
give the list a name (so you can add accounts to it later should you wish)
and it will do what you want
Bartekef

Post by Bartekef »

martin@rootjazz wrote:GLOBAL PROCESSED LOGS
in the docs:
https://soundcloudmanager.com/documentation

right click the accounts to sync processed logs on the action tab you want to merge them for (so follow tab will sync follow processed logs)
select global processed logs
give the list a name (so you can add accounts to it later should you wish)
and it will do what you want

Daaaamn bro thanks lol u put a lot of work
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

:)