Can't login to anything

Discussions to do with Soundcloud Manager. Do not use for support, use the dedicated support forum for help requests
swagBBY2thicc

Can't login to anything

Post by swagBBY2thicc »

I haven't been able to login to any of my 10 accounts without failure. I think it's captcha blocking every account that comes out of my desktop computer. I can login into them on my iPad but not on the desktop where I have Soundcloud Manager. For some reason the recaptcha box doesn't even appear on my PC so I can't go through the process.

I bought the program like 10 days ago and it was running smoothly but not so such lately. I tried creating new accounts at the school library and then importing them & even that didn't work. I also tried scraping High level proxies and then operating the accounts that way with no avail.

After that I stopped all the actions and then cleared the logs like it said in another "Can't Login" post. I'm not sure what my ID number is but I bet I can find it somewhere

The last thing I did was attempt to clear the cookies under "Brower Login: Generate Cookies", this didn't work because the page that came up was an older version and therefore did not load up properly.

pls help, ty
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Can't login to anything

Post by martin@rootjazz »

so the issue seems to be your desktop on your home IP.

your Ipad at home works (is this the app or the website)?

What OS is on your desktop machine where things don't work?

Strange that you cannot login yourself in the browser either. Never heard of this. Do you run any software on the machine that could interfer? Perhaps captchabreaker software? I know they have in the past interfered with network comms and broke things for users (even after uninstalling)
swagBBY2thicc

Post by swagBBY2thicc »

My bad I didn't get a notification when you replied for some reason, thanks for hitting me back. For the last week I've been trying to buy captchas and the payment methods are absolutely fucked (excuse me, but they are lmao). They won't accept my card for reason X or Y

I can see regular captchas on this desktop but not recaptcha V2. Both the app & the website seem to be working on the iPad, so I guess that's good news? Idk

I don't have anything that should interfere because it was working for like a week, the only ones I have are like MassPlanner & Gimp.

P.S. I found out that my 10 accounts have been deleted which is fine because they were mainly for messaging people and I didn't add my main. I created 16 new accounts and SC Manager still cannot login, it's probably because of the captchas again.
swagBBY2thicc

Post by swagBBY2thicc »

I also thought it was my desktop IP so I tried logging into the accounts with a proxy and that didn't do anything either
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

ok, lets start from the beginning.

Update: https://soundcloudmanager.com/updatetesting.html
so we are both using the same version

Please perform the following:

Open the program. Delete or pause all existing actions. If actions are already running due to autorun on startup, disable autorun at startup and restart the app. All actions must be waiting, then pause all (or delete)

Delete existing logs
HELP > LOGS > VIEW
delete all files in the folder that opens

Perform the action:
goto ACCOUNTS tab
check your account
click VERIFY: LOGIN
run the action

PLEASE NOTE: Do not perform other actions at the same time. Only use one thread. Do not run any actions after this action.

Then submit logs:
HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

and let me know the LOGS ID (just the number part is sufficient)

Regards,
Martin
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

and yes, paying for 2captcha is needlessy complicated. But I guess it is because the easy / main payment processors don't want to touch them so have no choice.
swagBBY2thicc

Post by swagBBY2thicc »

logs_58650_ohheyvladgmailcom_3.3.1.3_Sound Manager_

u probably didn't need all the extra sht after the number but oh well lol
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

{"error":"invalid_credentials"}
That is what Soundcloud are returning. The password is wrong probably
swagBBY2thicc

Post by swagBBY2thicc »

ok that one probably did have the wrong password because i normally login with facebook. I made another one and I'm pretty sure it was deleted after like 3 messages were sent out with like a 3 hour delay on a private proxy so something is very wrong haha

logs_63777
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

{"error":"not_found","identifier_type":"email"}
Does that account exist? Or does it still exist?

Or are you saying the issue it got deleted? What messages did you send out? Spammy? footprints? Included a link that is perhaps flagged?