Can't login to anything

Discussions to do with Soundcloud Manager. Do not use for support, use the dedicated support forum for help requests
swagBBY2thicc

Re: Can't login to anything

Post by swagBBY2thicc »

My accounts get deleted right away dude & I don't understand why. It was fine after a few days of follow/unfollow of about 40 people & then when I tried messaging, even with the crazy delays, it got deleted after 3 messages. how do I stop this from happening

the message is simply

"do you fw this *song link*" & that's it
swagBBY2thicc

Post by swagBBY2thicc »

It might have something to do with footprints even though I'm not 100% what those are.

My friend made a bunch of Gmail accounts and used them for SoundCloud (without soundcloud manager) in order to manually message people. All of his messaging accounts got deleted and whenever he tries to sign into his laptop on his main account the Captcha comes up. I was running about 10 accounts a few weeks ago with promotions and messaging on all of them and it went fine. That friend came over and signed into his SC to check if the Captcha message would come up on my Desktop too & it did. Shortly after, about 24-48 hours, all my accounts got deleted.

Is this footprints? how do I fix it?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

bandoemoji wrote:My accounts get deleted right away dude & I don't understand why. It was fine after a few days of follow/unfollow of about 40 people & then when I tried messaging, even with the crazy delays, it got deleted after 3 messages. how do I stop this from happening

the message is simply

"do you fw this *song link*" & that's it
Are you sending the same text with multiple accounts?
Are you sending the same link with multiple accounts?

Perhaps your proxies have been blacklisted internally by soundcloud?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

bandoemoji wrote:It might have something to do with footprints even though I'm not 100% what those are.

My friend made a bunch of Gmail accounts and used them for SoundCloud (without soundcloud manager) in order to manually message people. All of his messaging accounts got deleted and whenever he tries to sign into his laptop on his main account the Captcha comes up. I was running about 10 accounts a few weeks ago with promotions and messaging on all of them and it went fine. That friend came over and signed into his SC to check if the Captcha message would come up on my Desktop too & it did. Shortly after, about 24-48 hours, all my accounts got deleted.

Is this footprints? how do I fix it?
It does sound as if Soundcloud has got more aggressive with their bot detections. Messaging is the one action that is probably more annoying to users, is more abused and generates more complaints for Soundcloud. It also the most effective method to use, to reach out directly to someone. SC have also said in the past, they do NOT want it to be overused and become a chatting service, just the odd message here and there. Stands to reason they are HEAVILY watchting it and using it to ban accounts.

As to how to understand what SC are doing and get around it. You will just have test review analyse test review...
swagBBY2thicc

Post by swagBBY2thicc »

I don't think it's because they don't want the app to be a chatting service, even though that may be true. My friends accounts only got deleted because they were linked to 1 gmail account. He's messaging by hand right now just like I used to do, 8 messages per account with little trouble. Upping the bot detection could be a possibility but this is a drastic change.

How does it go from
8 messages on 1 account = warning
to
2 messages on 1 account = deleted account

something isn't right, can you explain what footprints are?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

bandoemoji wrote: something isn't right, can you explain what footprints are?
I don't know. I can only make assumptions. Soundcloud looks for automated bot behaviour.
So if you are posting:
"hi check out my track"

over and over again from multiple accounts, it is a footprint. How often do multiple accounts send the same message? Not very often.
How often to accounts link to the same track from a non major artist - again not very often.

Anything can be a footprint that can link things together
My friends accounts only got deleted because they were linked to 1 gmail account.

what do you mean, accounts linked to a gmail? You were bulk creating accounts on a single gmail?
How does it go from
8 messages on 1 account = warning
to
2 messages on 1 account = deleted account
Please confirm: 8 messages is manul and 2 messages is via the bot and gets a ban?
swagBBY2thicc

Post by swagBBY2thicc »

The same message thing makes sense but like it's fine when I'm doing it manually, and yes 2 or 3 messages via bot results in a ban.

I wasn't bulk creating gmail accounts, my friend was. I only started receiving problems after he used one of the accounts he created on my desktop.

I'll try changing the message but I doubt it'll do too much.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

thanks for confirming, I'll take a detailed look into it
swagBBY2thicc

Post by swagBBY2thicc »

straight up dude I appreciate it
swagBBY2thicc

Post by swagBBY2thicc »