Will this always work?

Discussions to do with Soundcloud Manager. Do not use for support, use the dedicated support forum for help requests
yeaboi

Will this always work?

Post by yeaboi »

Yo so I'm looking to buy the software and just have one question...
Will this software/service always work i.e. If they update their security will you do your best to work a way around this or just leave it? Just don't wanna pay the monies then like 45 days in they completely stop the service.

Thanks! :D
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Will this always work?

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Will it always work, forever. Honestly, no probably not. All I can say is the program has been around for 4+ years. The only soundcloud bot to last so long.

When Soundcloud makes changes, the program is updated. You can seen the long list of updates made over the years:

https://soundcloudmanager.com/updatetesting.html

Updates every few days more or less. These updates do rely on the program selling and being profitable. If as of tomorrow it does not sell another copy, then as a business decision it cannot be maintained "forever" for existing customers for free (no business runs this way).

So whilst we are in busy and the program is profitable, it is will be maintained. Whether that is another 4 years or not, no one can tell. The same is true for any software you buy.