Accounts creation decreased drastically.

Discussions to do with Soundcloud Manager. Do not use for support, use the dedicated support forum for help requests
k300m

Accounts creation decreased drastically.

Post by k300m »

Hello Martin,

the last few days, my accounts creation rate has decreased drastically, it's dropped by 95-%99%.
in 24hours I was able to create a satisfying number of accounts (I could create thousands if needed), but now now I can't create 100 accounts in 24hours.

what did happen ?
I assume that soundcloud has changed something ?
could it be proxies related issue ?
I assume that soundcloud probably are now banning public proxies way "harder" than before, probably they are limiting each proxy for creating X accounts in Y time.
i.e 1 account per proxy in 24 hours , something like that.

are you aware of this ?

and am sure it's not a setting problem in my bot because I'm already using it more than a year and have pretty good experience with it, so I know for sure that it's soundcloud issue, but what the heck did they do now?

*** P.S. I use also a bot for playing because it's faster than soundcloudmanager for plays (it has plays function only), but now, that bot is totally dead, and only your bot now is working , and it died recently, exactly in the same time when accounts creation dropped in SCM bot, so I think the new soundcloud update affects both bots (and probably all other bots in the scene).

please rescue us because now you are our "JESUS" :)
thanks for reply in advance.

Regards
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Accounts creation decreased drastically.

Post by martin@rootjazz »

do you have logs showing your failed account creation signups?

If so, can you submit logs

HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the first 4 numbers is sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)

I wasn't aware of a signup change, so perhaps I can expect a few more to come in the coming days :(
k300m

Post by k300m »

ok,
will submit soon new logs regarding that problem.

thanks a lot
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Don't forget, I need the LOGS ID
k300m

Post by k300m »

martin@rootjazz wrote:Don't forget, I need the LOGS ID
Hi Martin ,
sorry for the long delay, I was sick and sort of dead, in bed for the last week.
here is the log number: 86221

it's quite huge folder with many files, but all related to the same thing: accounts creation.

and now it looks even worse, I created only 64 accounts in 24 hours , it's insane !!! I could create thousands if needed, I'm starting to lose my mind here, no clue why this happens, but I'll ask other friends that use other bots and see if they also face same issue as with your bot.

just few important points:
- if you spot any public proxies that were banned or "expired/dead" , then it's ok, that's not the problem, please look for "strange" problems that you didn't see before, because now I'm unable to create accounts as before from the same proxies source, so soundcloud for sure did something.

thanks Martin , you are Jesus :)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

What proxies are you using?

Creating accounts is very dependent on the proxies. I test with local IP. It works flawlessy. I test with high quality $3+ per proxy (not abused) and it works flawlessy.

You indicate you are using public proxies, this is most likely the issue. How do you know someone else hasn't found this source and also trying ot hammer Soundcloud?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

there are too many logs to go through. Skimming through, I would say proxies.

Ideally if you can get me logs of 10 or so attempts with KNOWN working quality proxies that fail, that would give me some good info to take this further
k300m

Post by k300m »

it's weird because same source of proxies worked fine until the new update of soundcloud that affects plays increasing, and as I told you earlier, the bot of the other guy is now completely dead since that update, and same update killed the accounts creation.
there is no way on earth it's coincidence, and it doesn't make sense that from 2000 verified proxies I create only 60-70 accounts in 24 hours where I could create previous (before the update) thousands of accounts if I needed that (but I didn't always do it).
so for sure soundcloud added new method for banning proxies, so yeah, as you say, probably it's proxies problem but that's because soundcloud now are bannig proxies way harder than before, I assumed that's the reason.
but anyway, I will try to use my dedicated proxies (simply I use them for other tasks instead of creating accounts, because they stay safe the whole month while at creation they get busted).
so will update you if my dedicated proxies work better.

replying soon.

cheers
k300m

Post by k300m »

Issue resolved !!!

as both of us suspected , it was proxies issue , because now with my dedicated servers the accounts creation rate is so fast, insane.

anyway, just to be safe, what is the recommended time pause interval that you recommend for accounts creation ?

in the past I set it for 2-3 seconds and 90% of my accounts were safe, only 10% were busted.
so now I raised it to 20-30 seconds.
do you think it's still short ? should I set it to 200-300 seconds ?

and by the way, for sure soundcloud are reading now those posts, so I suggest that you close the forum only for member who bought the product from you, but even then, we are not safe because soundcloud can also buy an instance from you then get access haha :)
so, they see what we are discussing, but even if they see ,they can't do anything with that, coz it's not practical to ban proxies that create accounts in such a wide range coz they might block real users.

so back to our subject, what do you recommend because now they have strict rules for banning proxies, am sure they developed algorithm that can spot the behaviour of accounts creation repeated pattern (i.e: same number of accounts create in same time cycles and same intervals), I hope that your bot randomise the the pauses in a way that makes it difficult for them to spot dedicated proxies.

thanks man , you are God !
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

k300m wrote:Issue resolved !!!

as both of us suspected , it was proxies issue , because now with my dedicated servers the accounts creation rate is so fast, insane.
So this would imply:
a) soundcloud knows where you source the public proxies and pre-emptively blocks them
b) other users are hammering them and they are getting blocked through over use.

To continue with public proxies would require finding clean / unused (abused) public proxies.
anyway, just to be safe, what is the recommended time pause interval that you recommend for accounts creation ?
depends. If you are creating 100 accounts with 100 proxies no pause needed, as there is no duplication. If you are trying to create multiple accounts on an IP, leave as long as you possible can. Soundcloud will know the same IP is creating multiple accounts and probably will be able to check against there real stats what is the normal for real accounts and what is the value for accounts that end up banned.

in the past I set it for 2-3 seconds and 90% of my accounts were safe, only 10% were busted.
so now I raised it to 20-30 seconds.
do you think it's still short ? should I set it to 200-300 seconds ?
200-300 sounds better to me if you are not in a rush. Ultimately, the only way to know is to test review modify test review....

and by the way, for sure soundcloud are reading now those posts, so I suggest that you close the forum only for member who bought the product from you, but even then, we are not safe because soundcloud can also buy an instance from you then get access haha :)
so, they see what we are discussing, but even if they see ,they can't do anything with that, coz it's not practical to ban proxies that create accounts in such a wide range coz they might block real users.
It has been suggested before, but I don't think there is anything to gain by having the forum closed. I like having it public and open for all
thanks man , you are God !
Not really, just a mediocre programmer writing http bots :) But thank you for your kind words