Accounts creation decreased drastically.

Discussions to do with Soundcloud Manager. Do not use for support, use the dedicated support forum for help requests
k300m

Re: Accounts creation decreased drastically.

Post by k300m »

Ok then, thanks again for your time and effort, and detailed answers.
let's hope no disasters happen soon.

wish you all the best !

cheers.
shantu95

Post by shantu95 »

k300m wrote:Issue resolved !!!

as both of us suspected , it was proxies issue , because now with my dedicated servers the accounts creation rate is so fast, insane.

anyway, just to be safe, what is the recommended time pause interval that you recommend for accounts creation ?
hi,
can you let me know which dedicated server are you using now????
i am also facing same proxy issues....
it will be a great help for me....
thanks...
k300m

Post by k300m »

shantu95 wrote:
k300m wrote:Issue resolved !!!

as both of us suspected , it was proxies issue , because now with my dedicated servers the accounts creation rate is so fast, insane.

anyway, just to be safe, what is the recommended time pause interval that you recommend for accounts creation ?
hi,
can you let me know which dedicated server are you using now????
i am also facing same proxy issues....
it will be a great help for me....
thanks...

Any dedicated proxies can work, you can't go wrong with most of the companies out there today.
what really matters today is the service , because sometimes you might work with rude people.

My suggestion for you is:
simply look for different companies and compare prices, then test only 1 month of each one of them (not a year), because if you aren't satisfied then simply you can chose another company.

*** And highly don't recommended to mention any company's name here because once it's done then soundcloud will know that and might ban all the companies ip's or even worse than that, I don't want to through ideas here for soundcloud.
but for you I say: Be cautious , try to less talk in public about your dedicated proxies, that's bad idea.

anyway, as I said, most companies out there are amazing, I have worked with many and almost all of them are great, simply go for the good price and good service.

but, you also need VPS , because from your home machine & internet you don't have the capabilities of VPS servers that give you insane power, and for that also there are many good companies out there.
go for cheap ones first, test / compare, get experience, this is the best way to learn.

*** One more tip:
even if you have Vps & dedicated proxies , that's only 2 parts of the puzzle , you need also to know how to work with SCM , so for that you need to read posts here in the forum, because this thread will not cover all aspects.
try different settings, try and error are the best way to learn.
good luck.