about the threads for multiple accounts

Discussions to do with Soundcloud Manager. Do not use for support, use the dedicated support forum for help requests
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: about the threads for multiple accounts

Post by martin@rootjazz »

benfrankie wrote:Hello,

1. If I'm running multiple actions for multiple accounts, and want each account to perform all the actions to the full each day, how should I go about the number of threads?
How many accounts, unless you are talking 100s / 1000s you do not need to max your threads out as there is plenty of time in the day to process the accounts to the limit, but will be up to you to test to find what works best for you
2. what are the differences between promotion walk through set up vs setting actions under each tap (follow, unfollow, etc)?
is it that Id be able to adjust more details and create more effective actions if I use each tap?
Nothing, the promo setup just creates basic actions, the specific action tabs gives you ALOT more control on how to perform those actions
3. what are the differences between normal actions (follow, unfollow... ) and mass actions (mass follow, ...) in terms of usages, purposes?
are the normal actions for triggering actions of the accounts I want to get follow backs, like backs?
and the mass actions are for increasing the number of fake follows, likes on the accounts im promoting using fake disposable accounts?

thanks!
normal actions: search for X items, then process with your account
mass actions: select multiple accounts and tell them to process a single item (use 10 of your accounts to follow profile A)

Regards,
Martin