"Del Comments" routine problem.

Discussions to do with Soundcloud Manager. Do not use for support, use the dedicated support forum for help requests
lapalomaboy

Re: "Del Comments" routine problem.

Post by lapalomaboy »

Hey,

its working fine now! I removed the "do not delete if following you" box and its decreasing exactly at the planned rate (20 new comments every day - 100 delete comments = -80 comments per day)

I might suggest that the error has something to do with the "do not delete if following you" box because that is the only thing i changed. But i will leave the final judge to you as the programmer of course :))

New log id is: 82227

P.S.: of course it could be possible that the deletion of the comments has been stopped because the people were following me, but i dont think thats the case...that would mean, that my comments would have a 100% success rate in terms of generating a follower which i dont think is realistic even with very good comments

Best regards :)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

I scraped your followers, then check 8 users who the bot reports are following you so it cannot delete the comments. All were following you.

Thus it seems, the bot is correct.

If you want to check more and find any which are reported as following you, which aren't, do let me know further, but so far, in my checks the bot is 100% correct
lapalomaboy

Post by lapalomaboy »

Ah i think i found it now!

I think it has something to do with the recreating of the action every 24 Hours!

When i create the action (Delete 100 Comments) for the first time it executes it perfectly and the "NumMax:" is "100".

But if the action gets created again automatically it says "NumMax: -1" and doesnt do anything then. If i manually click "Edit Action" on the action(in the processor) that is created by the programm and edit the "NumMax" to "100" it works fine!

Could this be the problem? This explains why its always working for the first run and then fails.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

That sounds like it could be the cause, I will test and get back to you
lapalomaboy

Post by lapalomaboy »

Could you find out anything? At the moment the error reproduces everytime exactly. I am trying now if it changes anything to ad a fluctuation in the num max :)

Edit: If i fix the Max number and restart the program before it starts processing the action it resets the Max number to "-1" again. The Fluctuation Number stays the same. Maybe that helps :)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

sorry, forgot about this. Should be fixed now

The next update will fix this. I shall let you know when it is ready.

Regards,
Martin

{
lapalomaboy

Post by lapalomaboy »

Working as intended for the last 3 times :)

Thanks alot for your support!!
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

:)