Considering buying SC manager, but don't know if it helps what I do.

Discussions to do with Soundcloud Manager. Do not use for support, use the dedicated support forum for help requests
babe

Considering buying SC manager, but don't know if it helps what I do.

Post by babe »

I only need to send out like 1000 PM per day, I don't need any other features.

Can SC manager help with this?

Thanks
Mondongo

Re: Considering buying SC manager, but don't know if it helps what I do.

Post by Mondongo »

Yea there's a feature on SoundCloud Manager that allows you to PM

It's pretty customizable

Check it out:
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Do me aware that you cannot just spam out 1000 messages from a single account.

Soundcloud have messages quite locked down, so you cannot sent the same message over and over again.
You cannot send too many messages too quickly
You cannot post certain "spam" words

etc etc

For 1000 messages per day, assuming they are all high quality messages, you can use multiple accounts, say 100 to go through your 1000 messages and send in sequence.

So each account sends 10 messages. 100 accounts x 10 messages each = 1000
babe

Post by babe »

martin@rootjazz wrote:Do me aware that you cannot just spam out 1000 messages from a single account.

Soundcloud have messages quite locked down, so you cannot sent the same message over and over again.
You cannot send too many messages too quickly
You cannot post certain "spam" words

etc etc

For 1000 messages per day, assuming they are all high quality messages, you can use multiple accounts, say 100 to go through your 1000 messages and send in sequence.

So each account sends 10 messages. 100 accounts x 10 messages each = 1000
I am now operating this manually to get a sense of the site limit, the LAST thing I want is get a permanent banned on the IP address.
Will have SC manager replace me once I learn the system. So I have a few questions still

1. I have catchall emails for account creation, and I have created around 150 accounts manually. And use them to send 10 PM per day. I'm sending around 400 messages every day now, give each account at least 24 hours down time before each round, everything seems fine. Except the site thinks I'm a robot occasionally, and I'll just pause to cool down, then everything is back to normal. I haven't bothered with the Proxies, meaning all this accounts can be tracked back to my IP address and my machine. Is there a maximum number of accounts one single IP address can have?

2. I recently just discovered that commenting seems to be a separate thing from PM messaging, accounts blocked for messaging can still post comments. Is it true?

3. Due to the nature of our service, musicians don't consider us as spammy, we are sending mass PM on Reddit too, haven't got one single report. (if we do, the account will be suspended for a while, but we have never been suspended). Does soundcloud allow their system to automatically delete users' accounts, ban their IP address, or such action can only be processed by their employees manually? Because if it is latter, no report means no risk, right? I know their system can block you for a few days, and if we send only 10 messages/comments per day from one account, this will never be triggered( I have done the experiments)

4. We would eventually need 500 accounts. I don't mind creating 500 accounts by hand, is creating accounts manually better than automatically in general? Should we create new accounts using Proxies from now?

Soundcloud Manager seems like the best tool available in the market, will certainly use it once we launch the big campaign, this is just a pre-launch test.

Thanks for reading!
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

1. I have catchall emails for account creation, and I have created around 150 accounts manually. And use them to send 10 PM per day. I'm sending around 400 messages every day now, give each account at least 24 hours down time before each round, everything seems fine. Except the site thinks I'm a robot occasionally, and I'll just pause to cool down, then everything is back to normal. I haven't bothered with the Proxies, meaning all this accounts can be tracked back to my IP address and my machine. Is there a maximum number of accounts one single IP address can have?
I would imagine you will lose your accounts soon. No one has a real reason for 100 accounts on a single IP. Perhaps you are in 10 bands, so 10 accounts per 10, but 150? Especially if you are messaging a lot.

Please read this for more information on number of accounts per IP / proxy

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=3152

2. I recently just discovered that commenting seems to be a separate thing from PM messaging, accounts blocked for messaging can still post comments. Is it true?
yes
3. Due to the nature of our service, musicians don't consider us as spammy, we are sending mass PM on Reddit too, haven't got one single report. (if we do, the account will be suspended for a while, but we have never been suspended). Does soundcloud allow their system to automatically delete users' accounts, ban their IP address, or such action can only be processed by their employees manually? Because if it is latter, no report means no risk, right? I know their system can block you for a few days, and if we send only 10 messages/comments per day from one account, this will never be triggered( I have done the experiments)
No one really knows. But IP addresses can be banned for sure. They have an anti spam system called sketchy you can google for more info.

As to why you get banned, again no one knows. I assume it is
footprints
annoying users / reports
bad IPs
4. We would eventually need 500 accounts. I don't mind creating 500 accounts by hand, is creating accounts manually better than automatically in general? Should we create new accounts using Proxies from now?
yes use proxies.
I would use SCM for creating accounts using 2captcha. Info here:

https://rootjazz.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 7855693dac
babe

Post by babe »

I would imagine you will lose your accounts soon. No one has a real reason for 100 accounts on a single IP. Perhaps you are in 10 bands, so 10 accounts per 10, but 150? Especially if you are messaging a lot.

Please read this for more information on number of accounts per IP / proxy

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=3152
Ah, I'm ready for the day it gets banned... But it has been over a month (I created about 10 accounts every 2 days or so), would be interesting to see when it would happen.

So, I'll start using private proxies. A few questions more regarding this if you don't mind

1. If these accounts get banned, and I use good quality paid private proxies, would soundcloud be able to link the new accounts to the old ones?

2. Is 10 accounts per IP safe? 10 accounts per IP would work perfectly for our business.

3. I visited some private proxy websites, and the pricing ranges from $1 - $2 per IP. This adds up when we operate 500 accounts (50 IPs). It doesn't seem much, but we hate to paid extra dollars for a same thing(who doesn't). So question is, do $1 IPs good as $2 ones? If not, how much different are they?

4. Let's say we successfully set up 500 accounts with 50 IPs, can we send 10 messages and 10 comments from each account every 24 hours? Is it too much? What about 36 hours? 48 hours?

Thank you so much for your answers, Sir!
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

babe wrote:

1. If these accounts get banned, and I use good quality paid private proxies, would soundcloud be able to link the new accounts to the old ones?
perhaps

2. Is 10 accounts per IP safe? 10 accounts per IP would work perfectly for our business.
perhaps
3. I visited some private proxy websites, and the pricing ranges from $1 - $2 per IP. This adds up when we operate 500 accounts (50 IPs). It doesn't seem much, but we hate to paid extra dollars for a same thing(who doesn't). So question is, do $1 IPs good as $2 ones? If not, how much different are they?
$1 per proxy is cheap for a private proxy and is probably a shared private. Meaning you share between 3-5 (maybe more) other users. If they are spamming SC hard, your accounts are linked to them. Also there is history of the proxy

4. Let's say we successfully set up 500 accounts with 50 IPs, can we send 10 messages and 10 comments from each account every 24 hours? Is it too much? What about 36 hours? 48 hours?
No one can give you exact answers. Things are not exact, everything is a "maybe". Ultimately you have to just stop planning and do it, then analyse and see how it goes and change up as needed. Maybe you annoy 1 user who takes it as a personal vendetta to get you banned, maybe you get a private proxy IP that a spammer used before. These are unknowns, thus mean the answer to your questions will always be "maybe"
babe

Post by babe »

Exactly the answers I was looking for. They might seem like no answer to newbies though lol. Last quesiton, If I'm not happy with the SC manager, I can get a full refund within 30 days of purchase, is it correct?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

correct, just sent in an email including your payment address

Code: Select all

support[at]soundcloudmanager[dot]com
babe

Post by babe »

Will do in a couple of days (probably Monday)!