Affiliate system (earn $40 for each user you send to us)

Discussions to do with Soundcloud Manager. Do not use for support, use the dedicated support forum for help requests
tmz5173

Re: Affiliate system (earn $40 for each user you send to us)

Post by tmz5173 »

What is your telegram contact information?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

tmz5173 wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 4:25 am What is your telegram contact information?
Email for direct contact

Code: Select all

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com

Regards,
Martin
super

Post by super »

I registered a Rootjazz Affiliate account, my id is ‘super’. And I used and purchased TwitterDub myself, but I found that I didn't get the 40% sales record. The most outrageous thing is that you sent me a non-existent Lisence Key in the email. I keep sending you emails to seek solutions, but there is still no way to use it normally.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

My apologies, the affiliate system is no longer running due to losing our paypal account and having trouble finding a new processor to take the business, the solution we found - gumroad, does not provide the required system to run the affiliate system at this time

super wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:38 am I registered a Rootjazz Affiliate account, my id is ‘super’. And I used and purchased TwitterDub myself
However, this would not have been a valid purchase anyway. It was not to give you a 40% discount, but for you to generate additional sales. The payout was $100 threshold, so you would have to have made 3 total sales to ge ta payout
. The most outrageous thing is that you sent me a non-existent Lisence Key in the email. I keep sending you emails to seek solutions, but there is still no way to use it normally.
No we didn't, the license key as sent will be valid, if it's not working either:

You are entering it wrong - copy and paste
Your machine is blocking the call the to the license server so it cannot be validate.

It is not possible to send a non-working license key.

If you are having issues, write to

Code: Select all

payments[at]rootjazz[dot]com

Regards,
Martin

S
poilkj159

Post by poilkj159 »

Hello,

Currently, I have a community of customers who need software like TwitterDub, but I hope there will be a version without the name TwitterDub in the left corner of the screen, it will help a lot for my marketing. Because the price you have listed on the web makes it impossible for us to sell for a higher price. The $40 affiliate program is not right for us.

Hope you will have a program for sellers like me, thank you.

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

poilkj159 wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 1:02 am Hello,

Currently, I have a community of customers who need software like TwitterDub, but I hope there will be a version without the name TwitterDub in the left corner of the screen, it will help a lot for my marketing. Because the price you have listed on the web makes it impossible for us to sell for a higher price. The $40 affiliate program is not right for us.

Hope you will have a program for sellers like me, thank you.

Sorry, affiliate program is no longer active due to a change in payment processors.

Also, it's not possible to remove branding at this time, sorry
poilkj159

Post by poilkj159 »

What do you think about the problem for the reseller? to be able to sell for a higher price than the default on the site?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

poilkj159 wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 8:19 pm What do you think about the problem for the reseller? to be able to sell for a higher price than the default on the site?
If the reseller wants to sell for more than the actual price, it's better to be adding value (support / guides / something) to justify the additional cost rather than just "hope" the user doesn't find out :-)