Cannot automatically click continue to Twitter after the challenge

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
cxzv66

Cannot automatically click continue to Twitter after the challenge

Post by cxzv66 »

Cannot automatically click continue to Twitter after the challenge, how to set it up
Thanks Martin
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Cannot automatically click continue to Twitter after the challenge

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Don't think I've seen that - if I haven't seen anything then I cannot code the program to handle it.

If I could test the account(s), that would be very helpful in trying to find out what is going on and fix / update as required: If that is ok with you, please export the account(s) (export button bottom right of accounts list) and email the exported file(s):

Code: Select all

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com
Ideally if you have 2 accounts with this, that is best. As I will need to check it out manually in the browser, then code it, then test it with another account to ensure the program code is working

Regards,
Martin
cxzv66

Post by cxzv66 »

It has been sent to your email, please help to check, thank you
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

cxzv66 wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 6:14 am It has been sent to your email, please help to check, thank you
thanks, hopefully I can get round to checking soon. Still catching up weekend support emails that came in :-(
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

this is why I couldn't find the forum post, you posted it to the SOUNDCLOUD board :lol: , let me move it to twitter support
Lacidious

Post by Lacidious »

Same issue I am having. I have two accounts set up to follow another users following. I figured out if I am logged into the account on chrome, I don't have this issue. So between each script run, I have to log out of the one account, and log into the other or it will will error out.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Lacidious wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 2:54 pm Same issue I am having. I have two accounts set up to follow another users following. I figured out if I am logged into the account on chrome, I don't have this issue. So between each script run, I have to log out of the one account, and log into the other or it will will error out.

If I could test the account(s), that would be very helpful in trying to find out what is going on and fix / update as required: If that is ok with you, please export the account(s) (export button bottom right of accounts list) and email the exported file(s):

Regards,
Martin
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

martin@rootjazz wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 10:37 pm
cxzv66 wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 6:14 am It has been sent to your email, please help to check, thank you
thanks, hopefully I can get round to checking soon. Still catching up weekend support emails that came in :-(
time got away from me. I remember importing the account, but unsure what happened from there...
Lacidious

Post by Lacidious »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 4:38 pm
Lacidious wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 2:54 pm Same issue I am having. I have two accounts set up to follow another users following. I figured out if I am logged into the account on chrome, I don't have this issue. So between each script run, I have to log out of the one account, and log into the other or it will will error out.

Regards,
Martin
Emailed. :)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

the accounts sent do not have this issue, they are being email verified