Account Creator Not working (ACCOUNT SUSPENDED ERROR) **LOGS 75564**

Discussions to do with Soundcloud Manager. Do not use for support, use the dedicated support forum for help requests
therealxyeen

Account Creator Not working (ACCOUNT SUSPENDED ERROR) **LOGS 75564**

Post by therealxyeen »

I am trying to create mass accounts using private proxies, the logs show that soundcloud is suspending these accounts before they even get verified via captcha. Is it an email issue, im trying to create accounts without verification.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Account Creator Not working (ACCOUNT SUSPENDED ERROR) **LOGS 75564**

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Account creator is pretty much broken at this time, due to captcha issues. I thought it was removed actually from the app until can get it working better.

But let me check your logs, as I wasn't seeing SUSPENDED error last I checked...
kolyamber

Post by kolyamber »

Hello Martin! Maybe you can implement the manually Captcha Solving into SCM? Back then, i remember SCM got such tool, but there was a simply captcha, not Recaptcha)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

If you are manually solving the captcha, then you might as well just create accounts manually, it won't be any quicker as you will need to watch it go through the stages, you doing the stages manually will be quicker than watching the app
kolyamber

Post by kolyamber »

Don't clearly understand you.

You suggest to create accounts in a third party browser & then import it + generate cookies manually? Or there is some tool in SCM for this action?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

kolyamber wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 7:05 pm Don't clearly understand you.

You suggest to create accounts in a third party browser & then import it + generate cookies manually? Or there is some tool in SCM for this action?
You suggested have the program create accounts and provide the ability to solve captchas manually. This is no quicker than just creating accounts manually. Which if you did, you would then need to add the accounts to the program. You could use the cookies, or just log them in manually.

Just to confirm at this time there is no working accounts creator