Incomplete ACCs filter option

Discussions to do with Soundcloud Manager. Do not use for support, use the dedicated support forum for help requests
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Incomplete ACCs filter option

Post by martin@rootjazz »

dani wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 12:33 am

So you want to delete all 3 accounts?

2. and this function
Would it be possible to install a search function with which I can scan a profile url from sc and SCM shows me which of my ACCs have done what action on the sc profile and that you can then mark and select these accs in scm, for example for unfollow or don't like it anymore
Anything is possible with time and effort. The suggestion has been noted and added to the feature suggestions list. Depending on the demand for the change / feature will alter how quickly it gets implemented.

As others have asked for the option to prioritise their feature, I'm just letting you know (it's by no means compulsory) if the feature is very important to you, we do offer the chance to sponsor the feature to get it developed ASAP. If interested write in with your budget (it's simple, the more you pay bigger the priority will be :-) for further discussion: support[at]rootjazz[dot]com

I won't lie, right now with login / encrypted functions from soundcloud, the program is not as effective as it was. Getting those working are my priorities right now. New features are on hold (unless you want to sponsor it)

Regards,
Martin
dani

Post by dani »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 4:02 pm

2. and this function
Would it be possible to install a search function with which I can scan a profile url from sc and SCM shows me which of my ACCs have done what action on the sc profile and that you can then mark and select these accs in scm, for example for unfollow or don't like it anymore
Anything is possible with time and effort. The suggestion has been noted and added to the feature suggestions list. Depending on the demand for the change / feature will alter how quickly it gets implemented.

As others have asked for the option to prioritise their feature, I'm just letting you know (it's by no means compulsory) if the feature is very important to you, we do offer the chance to sponsor the feature to get it developed ASAP. If interested write in with your budget (it's simple, the more you pay bigger the priority will be :-) for further discussion: support[at]rootjazz[dot]com

I won't lie, right now with login / encrypted functions from soundcloud, the program is not as effective as it was. Getting those working are my priorities right now. New features are on hold (unless you want to sponsor it)

Regards,
Martin

totally ok because we can definitely close this area here. it could have been just a few simple steps, like the way you solved the problem with the bio,avatar,banna display. they always do a fantastic job 💕
dani

Post by dani »

no, do not delete all 3 accounts, only these two that are still with the automatically generated fake e-mail. generated with ACC generator and unverified email method back then. the one with my domain email address should remain
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

dani wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 4:37 pm

no, do not delete all 3 accounts, only these two that are still with the automatically generated fake e-mail. generated with ACC generator and unverified email method back then. the one with my domain email address should remain
ok, but the program won't know which is a generated email, so an unsure this can be done without very specific customisation for you. Honestly, it isn't going to take you THAT long to just go through manually. Even if it's an hour. That is probably less that the time it will take me to get you a customised routine that will be used once and never again.

As above, options are manually do it, or pay for a custom function

Regards,
Martin
dani

Post by dani »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 12:14 pm
dani wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 4:37 pm

ok, but the program won't know which is a generated email, so an unsure this can be done without very specific customisation for you. Honestly, it isn't going to take you THAT long to just go through manually. Even if it's an hour. That is probably less that the time it will take me to get you a customised routine that will be used once and never again.

As above, options are manually do it, or pay for a custom function

Regards,
Martin
perfectly fine and I've also been editing the manual for a few hours already.
no problem

Normally I had just exported everyone else, then deleted them in the program and then added them back to the SCM, but now it's like this as soon as I want to export via the Account button and then import them again, the SCM crashes immediately and writes that the main memory can't do it

So I do the following as usual: Export account below, then I delete the duplicates and then simply want to import this file again as before, but this is no longer possible

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

sorry I cannot read the error test, can you get a better screenshot please.

also

clear logs: HELP > LOGS > DELETE

attempt to export
on crash, submit logs
HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the numbers are sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)
dani

Post by dani »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 1:57 pm sorry I cannot read the error test, can you get a better screenshot please.

also

attempt to export
on crash, submit logs
HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the numbers are sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)

pictures in play
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

dani wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 6:51 am
martin@rootjazz wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 1:57 pm sorry I cannot read the error test, can you get a better screenshot please.

also

attempt to export
on crash, submit logs
HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

pictures in play
send me the files you cannot import please

Code: Select all

support[at]soundcloudmanager[dot]com

REGARDS,
MARTIN
dani

Post by dani »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 8:40 pm

also

attempt to export
on crash, submit logs
HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

pictures in play

REGARDS,
MARTIN

I now wanted to load the accounts in the new instance and created a log file and sent it here is the ID.
I'm sure you recognize errors immediately

ID: logs_57862_

Actually, it's all about accounts where cookies were created for the login that I exported via another instance, to import them cleanly here in the new instance and, if necessary, filter acc for duplicates beforehand for larger amounts of data and then import them
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

dani wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:45 am
martin@rootjazz wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 8:40 pm

pictures in play

REGARDS,
MARTIN

I now wanted to load the accounts in the new instance and created a log file and sent it here is the ID.
I'm sure you recognize errors immediately

ID: logs_57862_

Actually, it's all about accounts where cookies were created for the login that I exported via another instance, to import them cleanly here in the new instance and, if necessary, filter acc for duplicates beforehand for larger amounts of data and then import them
do you have the action files you are trying to import so I can test those, will be much easier to find / fix any issue

Regards,
Martin