Couldn't pull page: 403

Discussions to do with Soundcloud Manager. Do not use for support, use the dedicated support forum for help requests
puniupun

Couldn't pull page: 403

Post by puniupun »

Hi, I have this problem and no idea what it's related to (few weeks ago everything worked good)

I try to scrape user details from file. It works for few minutes, and then I am getting error:
FAILED: Couldn't pull page 403
GET RESP: 403

The same happens when I give software some other task.

Also, I notice that when I am using the software (and some time after I close it) I have no access to SoundCloud for some time:
https://i.imgur.com/luqfK5S.png

Could you advise why is this happening? :shock:
It looks like it doesn't happen when I am hotspotting my phone data; but only when I am on wi-fi. It didn't happen before though.

Thank you!
Just A User

Re: Couldn't pull page: 403

Post by Just A User »

SoundCloud changed a single IP can do on the website. This effects everything you can do.
From scraping to simply update your stats from your accounts.

Cheers
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

As above, IP limitations now kick in so you will hit a 403 if you do too much on a single IP.

I guess the SCRAPER tab needs to be updated to allow scraping via accounts now, which I guess will help this, as SCRAPER tab performs searches not logged in.

That and to provide multiple proxies for the scraping, that would also help I suppose.
bmsietta

Post by bmsietta »

any update on this? scraping is the main reason why I bought the software :D I love scraping
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

bmsietta wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 7:04 pm any update on this? scraping is the main reason why I bought the software :D I love scraping
Yes it's on the TODO list. hopefully this week
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin