Incomplete ACCs filter option

Discussions to do with Soundcloud Manager. Do not use for support, use the dedicated support forum for help requests
dani

Incomplete ACCs filter option

Post by dani »

Hello Martin,

what always makes it a bit difficult for me as someone who manages a lot of ACCs is to find out which of my ACCs are still missing things like avatar, banner, bio. I and maybe some others here would find it very helpful if there would be a function with which you can search all your ACCs and then those where data or pictures are still missing get these listed. In the listing you should see what is still missing and with the help of a filter function only these are then displayed in the ACC tab to add what is missing.

With well over 5k ACCs, it is impossible to get an overview. But it would be highly recommended to add the missing data because otherwise all the ACCs where something is missing will count negatively or not at all as soon as they give plays, likes, reposts or comments.

I tested it with my artist ACCs and unfollowed, unlike and so on several thousand ACCs.
so that only complete ACCs are and it has then in consequence immediately noticeable after few days my range improved and for much more profile calls.

Is it PLEASE :) possible to integrate this function with an update?

Thank you very much for all the excellent work you are doing so far.
Kind regards Daniel
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Incomplete ACCs filter option

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Hi,

Yes that makes sense, let me see what I can do, should be fairly simple.

banner
bio

anything else?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

The next update will include this feature. I shall let you know when it is ready.

Regards,
Martin
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

dani

Post by dani »

Hi Martin,
Thank you for your work. unfortunately still a few small mistakes. twice avatar no bio
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

cheers, middle one should be "bio".

Pushing a new update today will fix it

Thanks for letting me know
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

dani

Post by dani »

Hello Martin,
I keep noticing that nothing happens as soon as I run through all accounts for updates, so to speak, and again and again it is incorrect that points are displayed to me where apparently avatars are missing or missing banners. somehow the tool doesn't read it correctly. what can I do

and dear Martin, maybe there is the option, as I mentioned before, to have all the accounts I have searched for duplicate accounts. because I've added them so often to new PCs and it's so messy when you use more than 7k accounts
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

DΔ∏IΣL wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 9:46 am
Hello Martin,
I keep noticing that nothing happens as soon as I run through all accounts for updates, so to speak, and again and again it is incorrect that points are displayed to me where apparently avatars are missing or missing banners. somehow the tool doesn't read it correctly. what can I do
Can you run an STATS action on 3-4 accounts that incorrectly identify the missing data please.

Please perform:

1) Clear logs: HELP > LOGS > DELETE
2) Run the action that you are having an issue with.

STATS ACTION ON 3-4 ACCOUNTS

DO NOT RUN ANY OTHER ACTIONS AT THE SAME TIME

3) If the issue happens again, submit logs:
HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the first 4 numbers is sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)

and dear Martin, maybe there is the option, as I mentioned before, to have all the accounts I have searched for duplicate accounts. because I've added them so often to new PCs and it's so messy when you use more than 7k accounts
Sorry I don't remember you asking this.
But how you want duplicate accounts removed?

If there are 3 copies of "account_a"
account_a_1
account_a_2
account_a_3

Which should be removed?

Regards,
Martin
dani

Post by dani »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:48 pm
DΔ∏IΣL wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 9:46 am
Hello Martin,
Can you run an STATS action on 3-4 accounts that incorrectly identify the missing data please.

Please perform:

1) Clear logs: HELP > LOGS > DELETE
2) Run the action that you are having an issue with.

STATS ACTION ON 3-4 ACCOUNTS

DO NOT RUN ANY OTHER ACTIONS AT THE SAME TIME

3) If the issue happens again, submit logs:
HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the first 4 numbers is sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)

Sorry I don't remember you asking this.
But how you want duplicate accounts removed?

If there are 3 copies of "account_a"
account_a_1
account_a_2
account_a_3

Which should be removed?

Regards,
Martin

Hi Martin,
once this function

2. and this function
Would it be possible to install a search function with which I can scan a profile url from sc and SCM shows me which of my ACCs have done what action on the sc profile and that you can then mark and select these accs in scm, for example for unfollow or don't like it anymore