Scrape Image function is not filtering out

TumblingJazz Tumblr bot discussion
Kocak

Re: Scrape Image function is not filtering out

Post by Kocak »

Great effort and support to solve this Martin. Many thanks. However i upgraded to the latest version and tried again.
Same problem still occurs. I tried all with blog image scraper/popular/latest scrapers..
Still downloading the small images too..

Besides, now it is giving another error(key node missing) when I try to parse with a NSFW content with a chosen acc. That's not working at all and without an acc still parsing small ones.

My latest log file is: 40443 for your ref.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Scrape Image function is not filtering out

Post by martin@rootjazz »

My apologies the build was bad. Size issue confirmed now working, I will update soon
Besides, now it is giving another error(key node missing) when I try to parse with a NSFW content with a chosen acc. That's not working at all and without an acc still parsing small ones.
This I don't understand, nor can I find the relevant error in your logs. What EXACTLY are you doing to cause this issue. I think is related to the site layout changes tumblr is slowly rolling out which had broke some functions and in all honesty are expected to break more as more layout changes get rolled from from tumblr in the coming weeks.