Recently purchased Instadub but I can’t login again to Instagram

Edward

Recently purchased Instadub but I can’t login again to Instagram

Post by Edward » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:58 am

Hi and thanks for your response. The accounts I am using are aged accounts purchased at 123accs.com with the intent of creating a mother/child method to boost my main account. I am using dedicated proxies from ActProxies.com. I am using one proxy per account. I set up the program to warn up the accounts at 10 follows and 10 likes and 10 DM’s per day. For the first three days the program worked fine but since I have not been able to login. Once the accounts were blocked I tried to login using the Instagram application on my phone. However, Instagram asked me to add a phone number to access each account. So I added temporary phone numbers to each account. Then I login to each account with the phone app. After that I tried to login again using instadub but more email/phone verifications were requested. I inputted the verification codes by using the local tools manually. However, Instagram challenged each attempt. I don’t know what happened on the past two days but it seems Instagram knows I am using a bot. What do you recommend?

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Recently purchased Instadub but I can’t login again to Instagram

Post by martin@rootjazz » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:44 pm

If the account is not added currently:

Please click the ADD button below the accounts list
Enter the email / password as you have done
check the DO NOT VERIFY option
Now click save

Otherwise / then:

Goto the ACCOUNTS tab
Check the account
Uncheck option to USE EXISTING COOKIES
click the link VERIFY:LOGIN

This will create an action and send it to the PROCESSING TAB
Goto the processing tab and click RUN. The action will run.
You can double click the action to view the logs and submit logs

If the login action requests a verification step: email / sms, please perform this too.

HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the first 4 numbers is sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)

Also you can try SERVER VERIFY which will use our residential proxies which are probably higher quality than the ones youa re using

Goto ACCOUNTS tab
Check account
Click SERVER VERIFY
Run the action and see what it says, you probably will need to get the email code
Once you have the code, goto ACCOUNTS tab, click EMAIL CODE SERVER SUBMIT

Again, check the action and see if it was successful. If failed, submit logs again.

More info on server verify on forum (linked to from app) and tutorials board

https://rootjazz.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=31

Regards,
Martin

Regards,
Martin