Processing - Waiting

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to TumblingJazz
tahoe012

Processing - Waiting

Post by tahoe012 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:44 am

Martin,

I created 1 reblog task for one tumblr: example.tumblr.com
In the main dashboard settings i set max Follows, Likes, Reblogs and unchecked Process Single Account at a time
On the Reblog screen: Chose Account, Design (search term, Random Pause: 1/9, Max Reblogs 10/0, Repeat every 24, 5 repeats, schedular (todays date), the 5 check boxes for reblog items, queue items, etc... all checked, Click Reblog, Check Processor and it's Waiting. What is it waiting for?

Another Task for sale blog - Liking Task has been running several days just fine.

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Processing - Waiting

Post by martin@rootjazz » Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:25 pm

If you want to run multiple actions in the processor at the same time, you must have enough THREADS specified.

So to run 2 actions, you need at least 2 threads. For 10 actions, you need 10 threads. Otherwise the processor will work as a queue, processing one action at a time then on completion moving to the next

Regards,
Martin

tahoe012

Post by tahoe012 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:22 am

Thank you Martin,

I found that even though i have 3 threads for 3 actions and set for run automatically - they still went to Waiting mode. However, if I right click on the waiting task the drop down has RUN Now... click that and the process begins running.

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:42 pm

Please screenshot the processing tab so I can see this

Make sure actions are not scheduled

Make sure actions didn't run and end quickly and rescheduled (columns will show this)

Double check single action processing is off (restart app and see how it loads - you must click SAVE for settings to be saved)