Useragents in TJ

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to TumblingJazz
Post Reply
snibi
Posts: 361
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:48 am

Useragents in TJ

Post by snibi » Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:07 pm

Hello Martin,

I am very sorry to tell but it seems i found another issue. This time i found different useragents per account.

While the file in C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\rootjazz\Tumbling Jazz*\data\useragents.txt seems correct,

but when double click to Account Details there seems to be stripped ones missing some parts of the ua (will this be used in sockets connection?)

Image

and on the click on browser login, same account checking useragent via website it tells a different one

Image

leading in the https://www.tumblr.com/settings/account to

Image

used TJ is Version 1.9.8.4

edit:// not related with that accounts but at home TJ same version, but windows 10, maybe related with this issue on export of accounts i get that pound thing where an , is expected.

Image

User avatar
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin
Posts: 22699
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:06 pm
Location: The Funk
Contact:

Re: Useragents in TJ

Post by martin@rootjazz » Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:05 pm

Shows fine here.

I updated 10 accounts useragents.

All appeared correct.

You have tried to scroll to the end of the text box to see all the text?

snibi
Posts: 361
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:48 am

Re: Useragents in TJ

Post by snibi » Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:14 pm

Yes, it is the end of the textbox,

no further characters, it ends with (KHTML

User avatar
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin
Posts: 22699
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:06 pm
Location: The Funk
Contact:

Re: Useragents in TJ

Post by martin@rootjazz » Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:31 pm

snibi wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:07 pm

edit:// not related with that accounts but at home TJ same version, but windows 10, maybe related with this issue on export of accounts i get that pound thing where an , is expected.
As the UA contains a , and a , is a way to separate the entites in the import/export, the , within the values must be encoded. That is what the £ thing is. Not related to this.

Have you tried updating the useragents for some accounts?
check + select
right click reset useragents
double click account, does it show correct?

snibi
Posts: 361
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:48 am

Re: Useragents in TJ

Post by snibi » Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:55 pm

Thank you for the information, i reset useragents for whole instance, restarted instance and checked via account details.

Unfortunately there still exists accounts with

Code: Select all

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML
also when i am exporting all accounts, and look at that file with notepad++, the ua's not right there; some are also stripped by beginning like:

(excerpt):

Code: Select all

,,0,0,, like Gecko) Chrome/45.0.2454.101 Safari/537.36,,
,,0,0,, like Gecko) Chrome/51.0.2704.84 Safari/537.36	Chrome Generic,,,
,,0,0,, like Gecko) Version/9.1.1 Safari/601.6.17	Safari Generic,,,
,,0,0,, like Gecko) Version/9.0 Safari/601.1.56,,,
,,0,0,, like Gecko) Version/9.1 Safari/601.5.17	Safari Generic,,,
also some accs dont have a ua.

TJ 1985

User avatar
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin
Posts: 22699
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:06 pm
Location: The Funk
Contact:

Re: Useragents in TJ

Post by martin@rootjazz » Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:35 pm

Can you send me the files


C:\Program Files (x86)\tumbling jazz\data\useragents.txt

and if exists:
C:\Users\martin\AppData\Roaming\rootjazz\Tumbling Jazz\data\useragents.txt

snibi
Posts: 361
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:48 am

Re: Useragents in TJ

Post by snibi » Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:53 pm

Files sent.

Post Reply