Bugs - Unnecessary requirement to Mass reblog

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to TumblingJazz
Post Reply
Markxxx
Posts: 74
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:05 am

Bugs - Unnecessary requirement to Mass reblog

Post by Markxxx » Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:07 am

Hi Martin

This is from Tumblr- Mass Reblog

When I tried to Assign Meta, it requires to set URL Source, and THERE is NO such thing nor a place to input.

Image

PLease take a look.


thanks
Mark

awm
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:52 pm

Re: Bugs - Unnecessary requirement to Mass reblog

Post by awm » Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:39 pm

Here the same problem with post images

TJ 1968

User avatar
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin
Posts: 22163
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:06 pm
Location: The Funk
Contact:

Re: Bugs - Unnecessary requirement to Mass reblog

Post by martin@rootjazz » Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:46 pm

Markxxx wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:07 am
Hi Martin

This is from Tumblr- Mass Reblog

When I tried to Assign Meta, it requires to set URL Source, and THERE is NO such thing nor a place to input.

Image

PLease take a look.


thanks
Mark
The next update will fix this. I shall let you know when it is ready.



Regards,
Martin

User avatar
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin
Posts: 22163
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:06 pm
Location: The Funk
Contact:

Re: Bugs - Unnecessary requirement to Mass reblog

Post by martin@rootjazz » Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:46 pm

awm wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:39 pm
Here the same problem with post images

TJ 1968
you have to set URL SOURCE for images


awm
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:52 pm

Re: Bugs - Unnecessary requirement to Mass reblog

Post by awm » Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:01 pm

martin@rootjazz wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:46 pm
awm wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:39 pm
Here the same problem with post images

TJ 1968
you have to set URL SOURCE for images

i am doing for years with directory containing images path
no need for url src
with old version all was good
TJ 1966

User avatar
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin
Posts: 22163
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:06 pm
Location: The Funk
Contact:

Re: Bugs - Unnecessary requirement to Mass reblog

Post by martin@rootjazz » Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:09 pm

awm wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:01 pm
martin@rootjazz wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:46 pm
awm wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:39 pm
Here the same problem with post images

TJ 1968
you have to set URL SOURCE for images

i am doing for years with directory containing images path
no need for url src
with old version all was good
TJ 1966
strange, as the change wasn't recent, the check has been there a long while. Will investigate


awm
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:52 pm

Re: Bugs - Unnecessary requirement to Mass reblog

Post by awm » Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:09 pm

Many thanks it is working again!


Post Reply