problem after add watermark

Post Reply
ahmad111
Posts: 206
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:14 am

problem after add watermark

Post by ahmad111 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:23 pm

hi martin
i set watermark in repost video tab
when video upload in page sound effect change to Robot Voice ! :?

Listen to both clips
normal clip :
https://www.instagram.com/p/BvL68trj942/

with watermark
https://www.instagram.com/p/B1I0unfnRQs/



The second problem
when i create action with watermark and close bot and open it again
actions in processor tab dnt set watermark
bot lost watermark config after close :cry:

User avatar
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin
Posts: 21678
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:06 pm
Location: The Funk
Contact:

Re: problem after add watermark

Post by martin@rootjazz » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:36 pm

ahmad111 wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:23 pm
hi martin
i set watermark in repost video tab
when video upload in page sound effect change to Robot Voice ! :?

Listen to both clips
normal clip :
https://www.instagram.com/p/BvL68trj942/

with watermark
https://www.instagram.com/p/B1I0unfnRQs/
Let me check with FFMPEG is doing.
The second problem
when i create action with watermark and close bot and open it again
actions in processor tab dnt set watermark
bot lost watermark config after close :cry:
Do you mean the video upload action still exist, but the watermark settings within are lost? Or the action itself is lost?

Also submit logs, as they should indicate more as to what happened

User avatar
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin
Posts: 21678
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:06 pm
Location: The Funk
Contact:

Re: problem after add watermark

Post by martin@rootjazz » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:48 pm

for some reason the bitrate was terrible, but cannot understand why that is that way as the program doesn't set it. The sampling rate could be better, but when encoding with that lower level is still fine.

But your logs would show what happened.

ahmad111
Posts: 206
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:14 am

Re: problem after add watermark

Post by ahmad111 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:58 am

martin@rootjazz wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:36 pm
ahmad111 wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:23 pm
hi martin
i set watermark in repost video tab
when video upload in page sound effect change to Robot Voice ! :?

Listen to both clips
normal clip :
https://www.instagram.com/p/BvL68trj942/

with watermark
https://www.instagram.com/p/B1I0unfnRQs/
Let me check with FFMPEG is doing.
The second problem
when i create action with watermark and close bot and open it again
actions in processor tab dnt set watermark
bot lost watermark config after close :cry:
Do you mean the video upload action still exist, but the watermark settings within are lost? Or the action itself is lost?

Also submit logs, as they should indicate more as to what happened
yes action still exist just watermaark setting lost after restart bot :(
even when you redo watermark action ,second action run without watermark setting :?

User avatar
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin
Posts: 21678
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:06 pm
Location: The Funk
Contact:

Re: problem after add watermark

Post by martin@rootjazz » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:44 pm

ok found the issue

The next update will fix this. I shall let you know when it is ready.



Regards,
Martin

ahmad111
Posts: 206
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:14 am

Re: problem after add watermark

Post by ahmad111 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:35 am

martin@rootjazz wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:44 pm
ok found the issue

The next update will fix this. I shall let you know when it is ready.



Regards,
Martin
:)


ahmad111
Posts: 206
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:14 am

Re: problem after add watermark

Post by ahmad111 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:59 pm

martin@rootjazz wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:03 pm
https://rootjazz.com/instadub/updatetesting.html

lost watermark settings and audio encoding improvement attempt
tnq martin :D :D

Post Reply