Is instadub getting detected by Instagram?

rsbmanish
Posts: 419
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:56 am

Is instadub getting detected by Instagram?

Post by rsbmanish » Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:42 pm

I am sure Martin you must be pretty tired and irritated with such topics and i feel for you. Just trying to get your insights on the topic

Instadub v 3.710
Proxies- Self owned datacentre proxies - 1 account per proxy and for test single account connected with own residential IP.

2 days back all my client's accounts started getting blocks so i shifted 1 account to my Laptop connected to my home broadband and tried 2-3 ways ie reset Device Id, Verify login without cookies and tried an action of 9 follows and repeat after 40-60 mins. In all the cases the first action ran smooth and on the second one the first follow too got a block.
Tried the same account on instagram in Bluestacks on the same Broadband and its working smooth. So i thought that the old login could be the issue. I made a fresh login on instadub on the broadband with all devices disconnected and that too saw a block on the repeat action in 50 mins.

How is it that on bluestacks, the account can follow without issues and on Instadub a fresh login on a residential IP is getting blocks too. i avoided opening a topic day before and yesterday tested manual follows on bluestack and easily followed 50 users in 10 mins and repeated 3 times doing close to 130-140 follows. But on instadub a single follow is getting a block too.

Many communities are reporting all other bots are facing the same issue and manual follows are working without any trouble. Instagram has repeatedly said that It is monitoring Swipes and Taps on the App. Could this be the issue with all the bots? I hope we can find the answers soon enough.

User avatar
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin
Posts: 22750
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:06 pm
Location: The Funk
Contact:

Re: Is instadub getting detected by Instagram?

Post by martin@rootjazz » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:17 pm

At this time it is unknown. If IG had a way to ID all bots, then all bots would stop working.

Someone reported problems with a brand new purchased account on a proxy, getting blocks after 1-2 follows. I got it, cleaned device / cookies and ran it here locally. 200 follows with no pause and no block. Another of their accounts, using the proxy, again 200 follows blasted through.

And this should be very much the type of account that gets stopped by IG (if they could detect things). Purchased, bulk created, data centre signup IP, data centre IP usage, straight forward bot behaviour (200 follows in a few minutes no pause) and it didn't.

So I don't think it is as straight forward as "bots are being detected". Also, I am having no issues with my test accounts. I don't try and protect them. Log into them from various places around the world, local , datacentre, residential IPs for testing and they just keep working. I post the same set of 10 images for testing - no issues. If any accounts would appear as bot accounts it would be these tests accounts as I wrong broken code through for developing and analysis and they are fine. HOWEVER, I am not trying to run them all day every day trying to get the maximum usage from them. Which may be something.

People trying to follow 100, 200, 500 whatever all day every day, maybe IG are looking at historical data and some perhaps bot detections and using that.

rsbmanish
Posts: 419
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:56 am

Re: Is instadub getting detected by Instagram?

Post by rsbmanish » Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:24 pm

dont try to follow 200 acconts at one time for tests. Follow 10 profiles at a moment and repeat in 1-2 hours. Its on the repeated actions that the issue is occuring. Yesterday i got an order for an account which is 2 months old. No botting done ever as it had only 20 followers. followed 15-20 accounts through a hashtag and repeated the actions in 1.45 hours to 2.15 hours on my personal laptop connected to a mobile 4g sim which was not connected to any device and only 1 account running on instadub. 5 action sets finished till morning today following 80-90 accounts and at night after a break of 8-9 hours the first follow got a block.
Try to repeat 10-20 follows in 1-2 hours for tests. On repeated relogins the actions do work once but on repeat it gets a block again.

If mobile apps even on Emulators are not getting any issue i suppose Instadub shouldn't too. I guess only issue could be that instagram keeps a track of swipes. Like when we scroll down on a hashtag search, just when we are closing down on the bottom few posts the app starts downloading the next page instantly, Doesn't this mean that instagram has an idea about what portion of the page or posts are showing on the screen? on mobile app we cant click any button that's not showing but may be instadub does that and getting caught in the process

Alexalex92
Posts: 57
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:00 pm

Re: Is instadub getting detected by Instagram?

Post by Alexalex92 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:29 am

I'm having the same issue, all my accounts get blocked on the first follow attempt after deleting cookies, verify:login, and new private proxy. I haven't been able to use the bot in over a week please help.

User avatar
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin
Posts: 22750
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:06 pm
Location: The Funk
Contact:

Re: Is instadub getting detected by Instagram?

Post by martin@rootjazz » Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:14 pm

rsbmanish wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:24 pm
. 5 action sets finished till morning today following 80-90 accounts and at night after a break of 8-9 hours the first follow got a block.
Accounts very much need to be warmed up to the new device pattern. Run consistently on the new device without causing blocks. If 80-90 was when your block occurred, for the first week, run at around the 40 level. Making sure to perform a variety of actions. Not just follow follow follow follow follow day in day out

User avatar
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin
Posts: 22750
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:06 pm
Location: The Funk
Contact:

Re: Is instadub getting detected by Instagram?

Post by martin@rootjazz » Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:15 pm

Alexalex92 wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:29 am
I'm having the same issue, all my accounts get blocked on the first follow attempt after deleting cookies, verify:login, and new private proxy. I haven't been able to use the bot in over a week please help.
Replied to your other post. There is no need to post your issue in multiple threads.



Regards,
Martin

rsbmanish
Posts: 419
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:56 am

Re: Is instadub getting detected by Instagram?

Post by rsbmanish » Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:31 pm

martin@rootjazz wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:14 pm

Accounts very much need to be warmed up to the new device pattern. Run consistently on the new device without causing blocks. If 80-90 was when your block occurred, for the first week, run at around the 40 level. Making sure to perform a variety of actions. Not just follow follow follow follow follow day in day out
40 a week is too less for clients as they want the results sooner. Still i will try this on some of my own accounts. But i am wondering how it's working flawlessly on mobiles. I am doing all work manually these days and for it i dont even warmup. so its login to an android device and start following 40-50 INSTANTLY and even liking 60-70% of posts. No other action done on the accounts accept follows (through hashtag, location or any accounts followers) and likes. Doing this 4 times a day and engaging with close to 170-180 accounts daily with no issues.

Just now logged in 1 fresh account to instadub again and tried 35 follows through a hashtag. It got a block on 21st follow.

rsbmanish
Posts: 419
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:56 am

Re: Is instadub getting detected by Instagram?

Post by rsbmanish » Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:39 am

Hi Martin,
I have sent you a mail about findings from other bots about the issue with instagram and what they are working on. Do check the mail as i feel it might help with direction.

User avatar
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin
Posts: 22750
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:06 pm
Location: The Funk
Contact:

Re: Is instadub getting detected by Instagram?

Post by martin@rootjazz » Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:27 pm

rsbmanish wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:31 pm
martin@rootjazz wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:14 pm

Accounts very much need to be warmed up to the new device pattern. Run consistently on the new device without causing blocks. If 80-90 was when your block occurred, for the first week, run at around the 40 level. Making sure to perform a variety of actions. Not just follow follow follow follow follow day in day out
40 a week is too less for clients as they want the results sooner. Still i will try this on some of my own accounts. But i am wondering how it's working flawlessly on mobiles. I am doing all work manually these days and for it i dont even warmup. so its login to an android device and start following 40-50 INSTANTLY and even liking 60-70% of posts. No other action done on the accounts accept follows (through hashtag, location or any accounts followers) and likes. Doing this 4 times a day and engaging with close to 170-180 accounts daily with no issues.

Just now logged in 1 fresh account to instadub again and tried 35 follows through a hashtag. It got a block on 21st follow.
IG would appear to determined that this account is using an unofficial client in a detrimental way. However, without being able to replicate here it is hard to diagnose what / how / why.

rsbmanish
Posts: 419
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:56 am

Re: Is instadub getting detected by Instagram?

Post by rsbmanish » Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:20 pm

rsbmanish wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:39 am
Hi Martin,
I have sent you a mail about findings from other bots about the issue with instagram and what they are working on. Do check the mail as i feel it might help with direction.
I hope you have not missed this

Post Reply