Follow Not Working "Action Blocked"

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Follow Not Working "Action Blocked"

Post by martin@rootjazz » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:46 am

Cheerboatfun wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:44 am
Submit SMS code but it fails

Please start a new thread, so can keep this thread about the follow / like blocks.

When making the thread: Please, read through this post and submit your issue accordingly. Not everything will be relevant to your issue, but have a read as it gives an idea of the information you can provide to help me help you as quickly as possible without delays in having to request additional information :)

https://rootjazz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1634

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:47 am

Just so my reply above doesn't get lost:

Follow / like block possible improvements

https://rootjazz.com/instadub/updatetesting.html

Testing with the accounts.
Local IP here had no issue, I couldn't cause the block
Running the accounts with provided proxies AND cookies from export file, some accounts DID block on a single like.
Using the above update, deleting cookies, running a new login action

Accounts tab > uncheck USE COOKIES > VERIFy:LOGIN

I was able to run a 100 follow actions, 0 pause, 2 prelikes, 3 prewatchstories, 2 prewatch like comments of 2 most recent media.
100%

Not sure if these accounts were not actually blocked, or I inadvertently fixed something, or just running login again kicks it into gear.

Please let me know your findings.

WARNING
When trying to force accounts to login without cookies, in some tests the accounts were forced to reverify via a challenge, so if you cannot / do not want to do that, go easy on this update, it is very much a TESTING update. Not sure if anything is fixed, or better, just reporting my tests with the provided accounts

biagle

Post by biagle » Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:30 am

as noone updating here is my small results but to early to say something...

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz » Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:45 pm

biagle wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:30 am
as noone updating here is my small results but to early to say something...
I am getting 100-200 follows using your accounts you sent me for testing.

But ajaa and I found out something last night and a new update should be coming out that can boost up the follows you are reporting

ajaa

Post by ajaa » Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:11 pm

I set limit 200, and I'm almost to get it in all accounts, they are still running with no issues.

These accounts was only doing few follow , 1 or 2 then blocked before the new update, and discussion with Martin.

I hope a more understanding and long working update will be available soon by Martin.

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz » Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:35 pm

SETTINGS tab
check: force login on block (in warning settings). This will auto attempt to login without cookies and check if that solve the issue, if so, it will carry on, if another block comes right away, then your warning / block settings will be applied

Cache login: default 240 minutes
Force clean login every: default (0). Perhaps try 15-30 minutes depending on your actions / repeats / max_items. Forced login will apply when account is tested which is typically start of action only

should help with avoiding blocks / bypassing if appear.

If the block is universal (instadb /phone / website. Than you have hit an actual limit and you will not bypass this. Wait until tomorrow to run again

derejrcar

Post by derejrcar » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:36 pm

martin@rootjazz wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:35 pm

SETTINGS tab
check: force login on block (in warning settings). This will auto attempt to login without cookies and check if that solve the issue, if so, it will carry on, if another block comes right away, then your warning / block settings will be applied

Force clean login every: default (0). Perhaps try 15-30 minutes depending on your actions / repeats / max_items. Forced login will apply when account is tested which is typically start of action only

If the block is universal (instadb /phone / website. Than you have hit an actual limit and you will not bypass this. Wait until tomorrow to run again

Martin

I am trying the fix but I can no longer Open Acc in browser to verify them. None of the built in methods work.

When clicking Open Acc in Browser, or Open Mobile Session, the Chrome window opens for a second and then closes and gives an error message.

Ive used this successfully hundreds of times before to verify accounts it only stopped working in this new version of Instadub

ajaa

Post by ajaa » Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:08 pm

derejrcar wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:36 pm
martin@rootjazz wrote:

SETTINGS tab

Martin

I am trying the fix but I can no longer Open Acc in browser to verify them. None of the built in methods work.

When clicking Open Acc in Browser, or Open Mobile Session, the Chrome window opens for a second and then closes and gives an error message.

Ive used this successfully hundreds of times before to verify accounts it only stopped working in this new version of Instadub

Read this topic viewtopic.php?f=28&t=8193

derejrcar

Post by derejrcar » Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:16 pm

ajaa wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:08 pm
derejrcar wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:36 pm
martin@rootjazz wrote:

SETTINGS tab

Martin

Read this topic viewtopic.php?f=28&t=8193
Thanks this worked

derejrcar

Post by derejrcar » Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:30 pm

I'm still getting the challenge even after logging in with a browser session