Object reference not set to an instance of an object FOllow and Unfollow Action

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Object reference not set to an instance of an object FOllow and Unfollow Action

Post by martin@rootjazz » Thu May 02, 2019 9:54 pm

timijoseph01 wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 4:31 pm

i am not sure if thats what Time Out set to 90,, is supposed to do.
That is how long the program will wait for a response from the request until it is assumed lost.

But is there a setting/feature in instadub to keep waiting/pausing for the proxy to come back online during this schedule reset,, so that the process action dont just Abort and "Completed"
Cause Most of the time the action just finished scrapting and have not yet follow any user yet,, or just follow a few.. when it gets aborted
No there isn't unfortunately,

timijoseph01

Re: Object reference not set to an instance of an object FOllow and Unfollow Action

Post by timijoseph01 » Fri May 03, 2019 9:35 am

martin@rootjazz wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 9:54 pm
timijoseph01 wrote:

That is how long the program will wait for a response from the request until it is assumed lost.

But is there a setting/feature in instadub to keep waiting/pausing for the proxy to come back online during this schedule reset,, so that the process action dont just Abort and "Completed"
Cause Most of the time the action just finished scrapting and have not yet follow any user yet,, or just follow a few.. when it gets aborted
I'm lost.. Please explain the timeout again in the simplest term,, j thought the Time Out proxy servers the same purpose to wait for the proxy on it comes back online,, surprised you said "No there isn't unfortunately"
And if there isn't currently,, is there a way you can help to add a feature or something.. Something that can be worked on..
This is important as the Provider claims the interval proxy reset is for safety reasons

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz » Fri May 03, 2019 3:20 pm

timijoseph01 wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 9:35 am
martin@rootjazz wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 9:54 pm
timijoseph01 wrote:

I'm lost.. Please explain the timeout again in the simplest term,, j thought the Time Out proxy servers the same purpose to wait for the proxy on it comes back online,, surprised you said "No there isn't unfortunately"
This is for SLOW proxies. So is working, connection is held, but data has not been completely received. If you are requesting a page of 2mb of data, it is streaming to you, but after 90 seconds, the program drops the connection.

This is NOT the same as "there is no connection available, the network is down, wait for it to come back up.

Think of it like you call your friend, they answer and begin telling you a story, after 90 seconds you hangup as the story was taking too long to be told.

This is not the same as calling your friend, they don't answer, you call again no answer, you call again no answer, you call again no answer after 90 seconds you stop calling.

And if there isn't currently,, is there a way you can help to add a feature or something.. Something that can be worked on..
This is important as the Provider claims the interval proxy reset is for safety reasons
Your suggestion has been noted and added to the feature suggestions list. Depending on the demand for the change / feature will alter how quickly it gets implemented.

However, it is a big change and would require a lot of work to integrate a retry, so no ETA or promise to add.

I'd advise to find better proxies tbh

timijoseph01

Post by timijoseph01 » Fri May 03, 2019 6:36 pm

OKAY,, thanks for the explanation.. I do understand now..

But,, does that mean no Instadub user uses a mobile 4G rotating proxy, these proxy rotates at intervals to keep acc safe from bans from IG
Almost all provider of 4G mobile proxy rotate their ip, that is the essence of it, to be able to run multiple IG at a time,, and for each rotation the proxy goes offline.. so does that mean Instadub isnt currently compatible with that..?
Im i missing something,, please explain,??

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz » Tue May 07, 2019 2:29 pm

I have rotating IPs here for testing, and when the IP changes it should be instant. It does not require seconds / minutes of downtime. That sounds more like an endpoint went down and *their* system has *not* detected it and routed that endpoint to a new IP.

ajaa

Post by ajaa » Fri May 17, 2019 9:27 pm

My experience is If action happen at same second IP change, it may not do the action, but after pause for few seconds, next action will be done if IP ok.

timijoseph01

Post by timijoseph01 » Sat May 18, 2019 2:40 am

ajaa wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 9:27 pm
My experience is If action happen at same second IP change, it may not do the action, but after pause for few seconds, next action will be done if IP ok.
Well mine quits, as seen in log in my first post
And may i ask if you use 4G proxy also.? for what price range.?
This provider has the best price for a 4G proxy, and his proxy has been working fine. Apart from the current issue here which he claims only happening on instadub as other bot users dont experience same

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz » Sat May 18, 2019 1:44 pm

timijoseph01 wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 8:58 pm
Hello martin. Since i am unable to send you a mail..
Please check these screenshot of chat with the 4G proxy provider

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7fb4jzyfcy1k9 ... e.png?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/la6825b9o6h0v ... e.png?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xye43vx3lq4y4 ... e.png?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/y7itsmdd3pkr0 ... e.png?dl=0
Please do send me the bounce email you get, as it should contain why yahoo won't deliver it.

Or for email access you can use the contact forms:

https://rootjazz.com/instadub/contact.html

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz » Sat May 18, 2019 1:49 pm

timijoseph01 wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 2:40 am
Apart from the current issue here which he claims only happening on instadub as other bot users dont experience same

If I had a dollar for everytime a proxy company has blamed the bot for their proxies, without testing their proxies, without looking into it. Only to force me to provide irrefutable evidence their proxies are not working, I could retire.

I will tell you categorically now. Bots generally do not have infinite loops / waiting / testing of IP to repeat failed requests.

You say this provider is the cheapest, there is a reason why proxies tend to be cheap. This dropping of connection and wait times is probably one of them