Error: 'Join All Groups' & 'Processor' exceeds daily limits

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
DJKrohn

Error: 'Join All Groups' & 'Processor' exceeds daily limits

Post by DJKrohn »

Hello,

My processor is still constantly having issues, as it appears that I always run into issues with 'exceeding daily limits' eventually, for everything.

How can the processor recognize this so that daily limits aren't exceeded. At the end of the day, I am a musician who want to get as much followers as possible, but safely, and efficiently.

Lastly, when I try to 'Join all Groups', it just sits in my processor and waits. A lot of my processes don't process quickly. I am lucky if I have 20 fired at once, when I have my limit set to 70. Can you focus attention on helping me fix my processor?

I really appreciate all of your help.

Thank you,
Josh
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Error: 'Join All Groups' & 'Processor' exceeds daily lim

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Daily Limits: View / Edit / Update

Global values set on the SETTINGS TAB

Custom values set on the ACCOUNTS DETAILS pop up (double click the account in any accounts list)

At the end of the day, I am a musician who want to get as much followers as possible, but safely, and efficiently.
The daily limits are a safety catch. If you set up many actions you intended to schedule but didn't they went out and left the program running, you may get temp banned because you tried to follow 2000 users in an hour.

Or perhaps you just set up many actions to process now but set 100 max limit for 10 actions instead of 10 max limit. Again the daily limits will save your account.

By default, they are set VERY CAUTIOUS. This is because I got fed up of people saying
"WAAHHH WTF HAVE YOU DONE I AM BANNED FROM FOLLOWING"
Well what did you do
Nothing
Well you must have done something
I only tried to follow 2000 users in a day

New users don't always understand about botting and think more is better as fast as possible. This is not a sprint, this is a marathon. You need to go slow and steady, take it easy, do a bit every day, not blast it on Monday then leave it for a week.

Also, every account is different, I may be able to follow 1000 users today no worries, someone else gets temp banned after 100 due to past usage. I have to err on the side of caution with the defaults.

But change them if you want, set them to crazy high levels, set it to 99999999999999 if you want which is basically unlimited. But that is your choice
DJKrohn

Post by DJKrohn »

admin wrote:Daily Limits: View / Edit / Update

Global values set on the SETTINGS TAB

Custom values set on the ACCOUNTS DETAILS pop up (double click the account in any accounts list)

At the end of the day, I am a musician who want to get as much followers as possible, but safely, and efficiently.
The daily limits are a safety catch. If you set up many actions you intended to schedule but didn't they went out and left the program running, you may get temp banned because you tried to follow 2000 users in an hour.

Or perhaps you just set up many actions to process now but set 100 max limit for 10 actions instead of 10 max limit. Again the daily limits will save your account.

By default, they are set VERY CAUTIOUS. This is because I got fed up of people saying
"WAAHHH WTF HAVE YOU DONE I AM BANNED FROM FOLLOWING"
Well what did you do
Nothing
Well you must have done something
I only tried to follow 2000 users in a day

New users don't always understand about botting and think more is better as fast as possible. This is not a sprint, this is a marathon. You need to go slow and steady, take it easy, do a bit every day, not blast it on Monday then leave it for a week.

Also, every account is different, I may be able to follow 1000 users today no worries, someone else gets temp banned after 100 due to past usage. I have to err on the side of caution with the defaults.

But change them if you want, set them to crazy high levels, set it to 99999999999999 if you want which is basically unlimited. But that is your choice
Thanks. I understand the maraton concept, and appreciate you keeping my account from getting banned. >lmao

Anyways, I am glad that they stop processing after the limit, however, after I reach the daily limiit, it just continues to process that item, when it should move on to the next, correct? Is there a way to have it complete the rest after the daily limit has been exceeded.

Thanks,
DJKrohn

Thanks for your help.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

update
http://soundcloudmanager.com/updatetesting.html

Actually I need to update the stable version to the current testing as well so by the time you read this you can update to latest stable
http://soundcloudmanager.com/update.html