Verifying Accounts while Managing for Clients

thejsimms

Verifying Accounts while Managing for Clients

Post by thejsimms » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:54 pm

Hello,

I am managing accounts for clients. They post content and I do the engagement side. I'm now using proxies for a more robust system. I don't have access to their emails/phone number on the instagram account.

Questions:

1. Will I always need to verify the account more than once through Instadub?
2. Is there a way to verify the account on Instadub while I have my client on the phone and they can just read me the email/sms code? Is this a silly way to go about verification?
3. Can you recommend a good system to use for what I'm trying to do?

ajaa

Re: Verifying Accounts while Managing for Clients

Post by ajaa » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:25 pm

1. maybe it all depend on ISG security system. Usually when change IP or suspicious activities, like doing many things fast or posting spam, etc, a verification will show immediately with no prior notice.

2. Yes, manual SMS or email verification exist. A code is entered manually.

3. Yes, automatic email , and SMS, exist. Email require pop email info, and SMS require a subscription to getsmscode.com service.

thejsimms

Post by thejsimms » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:04 pm

ajaa wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:25 pm
1. maybe it all depend on ISG security system. Usually when change IP or suspicious activities, like doing many things fast or posting spam, etc, a verification will show immediately with no prior notice.

3. Yes, automatic email , and SMS, exist. Email require pop email info, and SMS require a subscription to getsmscode.com service.
How do I manually enter the verification code in Instadub?

ajaa

Post by ajaa » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:59 am

thejsimms wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:04 pm
ajaa wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:25 pm

How do I manually enter the verification code in Instadub?
In Accounts Manager , view accounts, Tab, just select the account, check it, and clink on the manual Code submit button at top menu, either for email or SMS.