Unfollow private accounts followed not working

rsbmanish

Unfollow private accounts followed not working

Post by rsbmanish » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:52 pm

The tab :unfollow private accounts followed" makes the "Only unfollow if followed by bot" check box unticked and then it scrapes and unfollows all following. Please rectify it.

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Unfollow private accounts followed not working

Post by martin@rootjazz » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:09 pm

rsbmanish wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:52 pm
The tab :unfollow private accounts followed" makes the "Only unfollow if followed by bot" check box unticked and then it scrapes and unfollows all following. Please rectify it.
This is correct unfollow private followings, is a separate setting that uses a different flow. Bot follows is not applicable so it is disabled / hidden.

The program does not scrape all following and pulls only private follow records from the db.

IF you think otherwise for a reason. Please, read through this post and submit your issue accordingly. Not everything will be relevant to your issue, but have a read as it gives an idea of the information you can provide to help me help you as quickly as possible without delays in having to request additional information :)

https://rootjazz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1634

Regards,
Martin

rsbmanish

Post by rsbmanish » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:30 pm

Thats what it used to do earlier. Now its scraping current followings and unfollowing them. It even warns you that you are going to unfollow all followings even that of outside from system. This warning only comes when we uncheck the "only unfollow if followed by bot".
I understand that you need logs too. I will try and submit a log here in 1-2 days. Thanks

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:09 pm

rsbmanish wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:30 pm
Thats what it used to do earlier. Now its scraping current followings and unfollowing them. It even warns you that you are going to unfollow all followings even that of outside from system. This warning only comes when we uncheck the "only unfollow if followed by bot".
I understand that you need logs too. I will try and submit a log here in 1-2 days. Thanks
Let me try again. As above it worked correctly for my test. Perhaps you need to click certain boxes in a certain order to generate this issue. Which, if the issue was submitted as detailed in the link above ( :) ) would have included a screenshot showing exactly what you did and a step by step guide to recreate the issue. But I will try again and if I still cannot generate the issue, please give detailed instructions showing how to cause it

Regards,
Martin

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz » Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:43 pm

Perhaps you have selected to DO NOT UNFOLLOW FOLLOWERS, so the program is scraping your followers to ensure this does not happen?

But there is no way I can replicate scraping your FOLLOWINGS from the private followers option.

rsbmanish

Post by rsbmanish » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:24 pm

Oh i will just have a quick check on it and revert. Possibly with logs if there's an issue

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz » Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:35 pm

please do and give exact steps on how to replicate and a screenshot of the tab so I Can see what you did.

haim

Post by haim » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:54 am

Is there any way to unfollow/remove follow pending request to private accounts including requests done outside instadub ?